1st Song with Synth V

Here is a link to my new musicians page, and I made my first full song with the help of synth V! I wrote the music and lyrics, performed and recorded the guitar tracks and did the art and animation for the video, I love new technology, I was one of the first people in the world to put a 2048 texture into a video game level about 20 years ago and I won $5,000 in the make something unreal contest for it. Now I am on a mission to promote vocal synthesizer music in the USA, I think it has a lot of potential but it has not caught on much yet. But computers do not need to take breaths, and have unlimited vocal range, and this program is very fun! Here is my first song with it, more to come! https://www.facebook.com/103011564703249/videos/1192040341132298

「いいね!」 2

Holy Crap. I can’t believe this doesn’t have more recognition.

Sure there’s some little tweaks you could make here and there but you’ll get better with practice.

I’m glad to be able to see so much effort put into your first song anyways!

「いいね!」 1

Thanks! I am working on a couple of new songs right now, one thing I have been using that has helped me a lot now is to use the “phenome” function for certain words to get the vowel sound exactly right, I really like this editor, it seems like the person who programmed it was also a very avid user and tested it very well because the more I use it the more I learn and appreciate all the fine tuning options,wonderful program!

「いいね!」 1