[赤羽 (Chiyu)] 寄明月 (Jì Míngyuè) Cover

Hello!

Since Chiyu was distributed to people who preordered her on Taobao already, I managed to get a render of her vocals for a cover I wanted to do. I think the vocals could be better if I had access to her in the editor but I can’t really afford her for a while yet. Easily my favourite Synthesizer V voicebank and probably the best quality one so far overall? Would highly recommend her. Credits in the upload.

「いいね!」 6

That really does sound great. Good job!

Thank you so much! There’s quite a few things I want to cover with her other than this, so I only hope to improve my use of her.

Why she doesn’t sing in english :sob:

Updated the cover to use her default Gender setting and updated harms. Old one can be found here.

@Run_djp_Run hopefully Xingchen’s English voicebank will come in a few months :smiley:

「いいね!」 2

Oh that’s amazing! Could you upload it to BILIBILI ?

I can try! I will make a video today.
EDIT: @miixc I cannot log into BiliBili, I do not know why. I will make a video for YouTube, and allow it to be reprinted to BiliBili instead?

Sure. And when you finish it, could you allow me to reprint it to BILIBILI ? I’ll mark the Youtube link for sure.

I uploaded the video! Didn’t want to double post :joy:

You’ve printed it to BiliBili? Well done!

No, not to BiliBili, just YouTube :sob: I still can’t log in to BiliBili at all.

Sorry, I’ve tried to download it from YouTube, but I failed…

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50776823/
please check :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 1

Thank you for the BiliBili reprint!

May I give a help for log in BiliBili? Did you see this when you log in?

You should drag the button to pass the verification.

I believe it’s an issue with my ID, actually. It allows me to reset my password using my phone number, but then doesn’t recognize it when I go to login :sob: I can’t remember my username either…

I remember the phone number that is not from China mainland can not be used to register into BiliBili. How did you do that?