Eleanor Forte - Time is up - Poppy cover demo

I’m sorry for publishing just demos only instead of full songs, I had no much time lately and I love to show you the capabilities of the software.

All vocals done with Synthesizer V, enjoy!

Eleanor Forte - Time is up - Poppy cover demo

「いいね!」 2

It’s 1 minute and 30 seconds… I expected something shorter for a demo, so yeah this was a pleasant surprise ^^

「いいね!」 1

Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for covering a Poppy song with Eleanor! Have you considered uploading these to SoundCloud? Even if they’re not complete I’m sure they would have a lot of people interested. Your mixing is to die for, I’ve been a fan since I got into VOCALOID… :star_struck:

The "up"s sound a little strange to me but I think it’s just choice of phonemes, which is up to the user. Great as always!

「いいね!」 1

I think it’s alright to make demos. I think you’re really putting alot of time and effort into making these, so these demo cover are already good enough.

I mean… I do hope you will even create one full song eventually, but no need to rush.

「いいね!」 1

The phoneme is correct but not the tuning in the melisma. Legato is too long and soft, a more agressive transition is needed.

「いいね!」 1