Export or conversion

What’s a good way to get a playable format like mp3 or wav? Exporting to midi just gives me a piano track, and I’m not sure what to do with a ust. Sorry if this has been answered, I tried searching for it.

To turn it into a wav file, click on the “Project” tab and within that, at the bottom, click on “Render to File.” The shortcut way of doing it on your keyboard is by holding Alt and pressing R.

「いいね!」 2

im in synth v studio basic,and i cant find render to file button anywhere. i dont know what to do because i have the same problem but with the basic version

In Studio Basic it’s not a button, it’s in the right-hand menu, 3rd from the bottom with an arrow at 2pm. Pick the folder, name, select the tracks and bounce to file. It can now include the instrument track which is wonderful news!

「いいね!」 1

thank you for the help, but i have another question if you dont mind lol. what do i type in the file name?

The name can be anything you want. The file it creates will be a *.wav so if you call it ‘anything’ it creates anything.wav

「いいね!」 1

this is what happens

Did you set a valid destination folder? I can’t tell from your screen grab. Hit the folder icon next to the destination folder input box and select where you want the output file to go.

「いいね!」 1

hello?

Did you set a valid destination folder? I can’t tell from your screen grab.

Sorry I went to bed! I only get that error if the destination folder doesn’t exist, svp doesn’t create folders for you. Are you sure the destination name is correct? Beyond that I don’t know what’s causing it.