Feature Request: i sing first, SynthesizerV sings second

Hello, could it be possible to sing first the voices and then it gets sung by SynthesizerV?

that way it would save a lot of time.

「いいね!」 1

I did this in a round about way that currently (and thankfully) Kanru (Can do) implemented midi input albeit not real time to SynthV.

I had a female vocal track for a song I wrote already but wanted to have Elenorea have a crack at it. I use Cakewalk by Bandlab, which is now free and using the melodyne essential that comes with it makes it a trivial matter to convert that human vocal track to midi. One simply drags the audio track to an open midi track and presto chango, a midi version of the vocal track. Then I imported that midi track into SynthV which provided notes at the pitch and the timing, All I had to then do was change the La’s into words and add stylisting things like slide into and out of phrases.

If you’re asking also for speech recognition, well that would be truly cool. To teach the Forte’s world to sing. :sunglasses:

「いいね!」 3

Speech recognition would be next level;)
But real time melody recognition would be truly fantastic.
I’ve been wishing for this for a long time to be able to control any synth that way: by singing in.
Even for drum machines etc it would be interesting .