Help pls. Synth V, Eleanor Commercial Use Clarifications

Hi guys!

Looking for clarity; I emailed this to Animen but no answer yet:

Hi!

I am currently evaluating the free demo version of Synth V and Eleanor Forte voice bank.
But, in the event that I would like to use the synthetic sound of the Eleanor Forte voice bank commercially, I have questions:

If I were to use the Eleanor forte English voice bank in songs for its capacity to sing lyrics in English without using the Eleanor Forte identity and image, how much would the license cost?

If I were to use the Eleanor Forte voice bank for its capacity to sing lyrics in English in multiple songs, do I have to contact Animen for permission in every song or is once enough?

Since I will just use Synth V and the Eleanor Forte voice bank for its capacity to sing lyrics in English, am I free to make my own Stage Name or Pseudonym even though I will use the English voice bank’s synthetic sounds for commercial use? And connected with that, it is fine to change the timbre of the Eleanor Forte voice bank synthetic sound with effects according to my songwriting needs?

If I like what I am hearing while evaluating the synth and voicebank, I might use it commercially. So, I am writing to you, hoping for clarity. And here’s hoping the license is not that expensive. Well, thank you for reading this; thanks for your time.

「いいね!」 1