How do i tune notes?

greetings! i am an absolute newbie to synthv and am trying to learn all the functionalities of the software through making my first cover. i cannot for the life of me figure out how to tune beyond using the parameters menu, which doesn’t achieve much.
how do i tune? for reference, i am using the free version instead of the paid one.

There isn’t a difference in the parameters available for tuning between the free and paid version.

Please check out the online manual, which you can find the link for in the Synth V editor by clicking on the toolbar: Misc > Go to Online Manual.

On the left of this page, under “Intermediate and Advanced Users”, click “Editing Parameters” for a brief explanation of each.

Generally, with tuning in vocal synthesizers, you draw hills and sawtooth patterns. Trial and error to test and see what drawing high peaks and low peaks do is a good way to learn. Some users who post music videos include the view of their tuning as the song plays, so be sure to check out YouTube.

I also see there is a tutorial series (I haven’t watched it, though, so I don’t know the quality):

I don’t really know what you mean by “tune beyond using the parameters menu”, maybe you could explain the exact type of effect you are trying to achieve so that we can help you better.

「いいね!」 1

thank you for the help! now that i’m looking at it, that’s exactly what i needed. i don’t really remember what i meant by “tune beyond using the parameters menu”, and that question seems silly in retrospect.

「いいね!」 1