Implementation of an in-forum wiki?

I was granted “Regular” trust level today, I don’t know if that’s something to be proud of considering how new this forum is…
I noticed there was a “wiki” feature of sorts. I know it’s probably crossed your mind @khuasw, but have you considered implementing this feature so that people can find out more about Synthesizer V voices and features quickly and easily? If you’re too busy to do something like that I understand completely.

「いいね!」 3

Hmmm I agree this would be a good idea, and also slightly agree about the fact the maybe too busy producing other features for the program itself…

So maybe this should be discussed with Wiki contributers rather than the main producer himself?
Idk either …

I posted here since Kanru runs the forum itself as well, so it’s up to him to implement it if anything.

「いいね!」 1

There’s already a SynthV wiki, but it’s on Wikia :nauseated_face:.

Exactly why I suggested it, aha. Like I don’t mind Wikia/Fandom/whatever it’s called now and I did try to work on one myself, but it seems pretty archaic now, especially given there’s other ways for a much cleaner wiki to happen. :sob: I could write more than enough about AiKO for example…