Making Kasane Teto a SynthV

Hello. I was wondering if it would be suitable for Kasane Teto to become a SynthV voicebank maybe?
I know she is the image of UTAU and everything but it’s been nearly 4 years that I’m expecting YAMAHA to do something for her but sti nothing
Her voice is perfect in UTAU but you can’t work real-time with her.
Would it be possible? This has been my dream since four years now,and Kasane Teto, Namine Ritsu and Eleanor Forte are the only voicebanks keeping me connected with Singing Synthesozers community.
This was long lol. So what do you all think?

「いいね!」 1

I don’t suppose Teto will have a SynthV voicebank. From what I know, SynthV focuses mostly on the realism of the voices. Teto does not have a realistic voice. Regardless of the tuning, she sounds super duper robotic! But who knows? She might get into SynthV, this was just my opinion anyway.

After 3 years…

「いいね!」 2

Manifested-

Make sure you go here for the discussion!

「いいね!」 2

hello from the future, you manifested too hard haha

「いいね!」 3

OK SO now that Kasane Teto has been announced… We just need Namine Ritsu to turn up :nail_care: :sparkles:
(Kasane Teto comes out on APRIL 27)

Ritsu is already available with another Synth (I don’t know if you’re allowed to write other Synth software name on here) -but if you search him, and add AI, you’ll find him on YouTube… So, I don’t know how they would work around that? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Edit: @unknownlinguist

There’s already a bunch of Synthesizer V voices that are also available for other programs! I think almost all of AH-Soft’s voices are also voiceroid, or Cevio. Stardust for instance was a VOCALOID before coming to Synth V. Plus there’s Yamine Renri and Teto who were both UTAU first. So I’m p sure Synth V doesn’t care about exclusivity that much. Plus Ritsu is available in AI form for multiple programs already.
There’s Sinsy, ENUNU(Utau/OpenUTAU), VOICEVOX, and TALQu. Oh and I almost forgot I think Ritsu is available for ACE studio, now.

「いいね!」 1

Ah! Well, let’s get Ritsu then! And Tei :heart_hands::sparkles: