Male English Voices

lang:en

Is there any way that male english voices to counter Eleanor Forte can make it into the program?

Personally, I don’t think we’ll see a male English vocal unless Dreamtonics finds an English-speaking business partner. Or maybe they’ll surprise us when the next generation of Synth V comes out. ^^; I am rooting for a male English vocal, though!

I do hope they add more english voicebanks in the future, male and female. It’ll be very disappointing if they don’t, specially considering how good Eleanor turned out to be.

I agree. Eleanor sounds so much better than any Vocaloid. It’d be a shame if this technology was never applied to more English voices. I have no use for Chinese voice banks & very little use for Japanese, so therefore have no interest in purchasing unless said voices became available.

Exactly. I’ve never used a chinese voice bank, and japanese is cool, but we already have enough japanese voices in Vocaloid. I think the focus for Synth V should be english voice banks, one because we barely have any (and the ones we have suck except Eleanor), and two because it’s the most common language in music.