[Original Song] chanterelle - Slow Motion (Rewind) [feat. Eleanor Forte]

additional doo-wop vocals by Yamine Renri, lol
constructive criticism is appreciated, I’m new to the music production scene. how do you like it? is there something i should still be working on? thank you for taking your time to listen :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 2

Oh man this was really good, I like it quite a lot :smile:. Good work on the vocals (and I love the Bass in the end it really goes along with that drum pattern).
Keep on making amazing music, and Welcome ^^

「いいね!」 1

thank you so much! :smile: i’m glad you liked it.

Whoa, yeah this is amazing! I think the only critique I could give would be to adjust the volume of some instruments a bit, mainly the hi hats, since it sounds a bit “much” at times? But I don’t know enough about composing to say anything more than that haha
But really, it sounds so professional! You make Eleanor sound very good, and I get a very clear “feeling” from the song. Like, it sounds like you know what you’re doing, and the song is very cool. Great job!

「いいね!」 2

thank you!! you gave such well thought compliments you put a smile on my face :slight_smile: and thanks for the critique too! i fixed the hi-hat volume and even changed the sound. i will probably repost this when i’m 100% happy with it.

「いいね!」 1

I’m glad! If/when you upload the new version, I hope I’ll be around to hear it!!