Paypal and/or other payment method

Maybe this is handled by the vendor, but will You kindly make the purchase available via Paypal or similar alternative payment method.

Also could You update the EULA/license agreement to be less vague, the license on the tech preview was clear on what can and cannot do with the aforementioned software .

Thank You.

「いいね!」 6

A second making paypal purcharse aviable.
In the area I live credit cards aren’t really common to have.

The ANICUTE web shop makes me very nervous.

「いいね!」 2

as long visa is enabled, u can use debit card to pay.
The biggest problem i am facing is the 2 factor authentication since in the profile page it require a + while in the actual visa transaction, it dun need a +.

Thanks for letting us know the difficulty in using Paypal. I’m forwarding this message to Animen.

Also could You update the EULA/license agreement to be less vague, the license on the tech preview was clear on what can and cannot do with the aforementioned software .

English and Japanese translations for the character’s EULA are underway. Estimated 30 hours from finishing. By then the links will be updated.

「いいね!」 2

I got the response from Animen. They actually have made Paypal an option when building the website but it’s not enabled yet before they’re fully sure about the security and reliability. Don’t panic if you don’t have a credit card and chill :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 4

Thank You for the quick response.

Hope this can be sorted soon, have tried to buy AiKO twice already with my VISA card and the payment has failed both times.

Okay thank you because I don’t have a debit card eighter.

Hi everyone,

Animen have added the Paypal option to their shop. I would like to thank them very much for their great customer service, and for being so patient with me while I fretted about my previous order attempts. When you order, make sure to read the instructions for Paypal payments.

「いいね!」 3

Animen?

Can you provide a link?

https://www.anicute.com/pages/VOLOR

As in the ANiCUTE web shop! I’m happy to help with any questions people have about registering.

Thanks. you said animen and now it’s anicute. We know about anicute. - most confusing. And it still says credit card only. I don’t know maybe I’m just stupid. Thanks for your assistance anyway.

If you add it to your basket and go to order you should be able to choose PayPal (International) as a payment method, don’t know if it’s stated on the listing yet.

Thank you very much.

What information are we supposed to provide for the remittance notice? The site gives this template:

帳款帳戶:

帳戶末五碼:

匯款日期:

匯款備註:

帳款帳戶:

Sender’s account

帳戶末五碼:

The last 5 characters of your account.

匯款日期:

Date

匯款備註:

Memo

「いいね!」 2

Please clarify what exactly we’re supposed to put here.

@Animen?

Edit: I put the e-mail address of the account and the last 5 characters of the transaction number, and that seemed to work.

「いいね!」 2

If you are using PAYPAL, please order the goods first, then pay the amount to our PAYPAL account: [email protected], and then let us know your PAYPAL account, we will confirm it for you immediately.

「いいね!」 1

Can you walk trhough how to buy it, I already filled the form but only receive a number order. I was expecting the classic Paypal Transaction page to make the payment but it didn´t appeared. How do i Buy Synth V?