Sender’s account

帳戶末五碼:

The last 5 characters of your account.

匯款日期:

Date

匯款備註:

Memo

「いいね!」 2

Please clarify what exactly we’re supposed to put here.

@Animen?

Edit: I put the e-mail address of the account and the last 5 characters of the transaction number, and that seemed to work.

「いいね!」 2

If you are using PAYPAL, please order the goods first, then pay the amount to our PAYPAL account: [email protected], and then let us know your PAYPAL account, we will confirm it for you immediately.

「いいね!」 1

Can you walk trhough how to buy it, I already filled the form but only receive a number order. I was expecting the classic Paypal Transaction page to make the payment but it didn´t appeared. How do i Buy Synth V?

Try this!

I just went over to Anicute and got an account setup ok and put a copy of Synth V in the cart then clicked CHECK to go to the checkout page.

The method of payment dropdown contains 4 Asian choices and one English “Overseas CC”

Still no PayPal?

I went to check and it seems you are right, I’ll email them now about it. Sorry it’s disappeared :frowning:

Thank you very much xuu_u.

Well, Paypal is a checkout choice now (again?) but the site never sent me over to Pawpal.com where I could login etc as is normal for PayPal transactions. So while I’ve bought it, This isn’t going to happen, is it. :disappointed_relieved:

Have you tried this?

OK, I “Tried” that. We’ll see. I don’t understand why it would be necessary to provide the paypal address as the money will come from paypal user that that paypal address. I provided it, the order #, and anicute account email address too in the paypal send money note. Ultimately, even with “points?” it was $88 and change USD. This feels a bit like another planet. Am I and Kanru (right now) the only users in the western hemisphere. The whole thing is just flat weird. Thanks for your help and as Megadeth sings: “Better work this time!” :slight_smile:

I believe it’s to verify the payment was sent from the right account, etc. as there’s no formal paypal thing like most sites. $88 is decent at the moment for a commercial voice synthesizer, it’s definitely better than the $225 VOCALOID5 costs, with arguably better (free!) DBs available. Hope that the process goes alright, if you have any further issues you can email Animen and they’ll try to resolve it as soon as possible.

「いいね!」 1

I didn’t mean to sound like I thought that was too much. Just letting people who may have their last 80 bucks at the ready to buy it, well because of exchange rates and other things it may be a tad different than 79.00. I buy from China on eBay all the time. The prices are crazy low for circuit stuff and I sometimes get little panda “love” notes with em. I get to check out the “normal” paypal way and everything without any cultural or language barriers at all. I guess I got spoiled. Thanks again for your intervening help. From where I sit, Dreamtonics needs to find a new more internationally neutral store even if they have to hook a Dell with a wordpress page on it hooked to a static ip on a stateside internet. www.synthesizerV.com is the most accessible web site in the voice synth community to me, a western yank. That drew me to it from the get go. I actually freaked out when I saw it because het was a voice synth web site that wasn’t all cartoony and had normal things like download buttons and pictures of the software and all. I could go on and on. By the way Kanru, I run a small hosting service in my shop in Colorado if you need a state side store with PayPal scripts and all the goodies.

「いいね!」 1

Well, it was like pulling teeth, but I got my serial code for Synth V and it accepted it on my laptop. Will try on the DAW tonight when I get home.

Thanks again for the help.

Oh and it seems Anicute is a Japanese outfit not Chinese - Sorry.

「いいね!」 2

Why the checkout process is so bad and confussing?

I’m sorry but I can’t understand the Paypal paying process in Anicute. I placed an order but it’s not payed and I have not a clue about what’s next.
Moreover, synthesizerv.com price says 80 USD, but 84.05 USD plus 3.38 USD processing fee in Anicute.

Can’t imagine how many abandoned carts would be there because of that. I will try to buy it again in a near future.

「いいね!」 1

@Blancanegra I was a bit confused too, but Anicute were very helpful. In the description under the PayPal option, it states you should send payment to [email protected] .
If you place your order and make the PayPal transfer, they’ll send you the licence key.

Hope that helps!

「いいね!」 1

I can backup MechZero on this, as it may seem strange to have to send via PayPal the money to [email protected], it does work. I got my license very quickly. Be prepared to pay oh, 83.00 I think it was, with all the service charges or whatever pix tacks on, it’s all good as Synth V and all the work Kanru has put into it makes it a bargain.

「いいね!」 2

Well, you can’t expect sales with that checkout flow. Maybe in the 90’s but not now.

Firstly, the Paypal warning description is a closed accordion that most of customer would do not open for reading (because the customer expects the standard payment process in all online stores).

Next, you don’t receive a reminder that how the Paypal payment must be done. I had to simulate a new order to have access to the Paypal warning.

I mean, the checkout process is a case study with all the “don’ts” in a checkout process.

Anyway, I got it and I’m waiting for my license.

「いいね!」 1

Sorry for the necro, but I’m having issues as well.

So the PayPal method seems to exist, but there’s a lot of clunkiness to it.

Due to the nature of PayPal I tried to send them a little more than what they asked for on Anicute because of the potential deductions and all that.

So I put in the information as I was instructed on this thread after sending the said money… only to find out the information got rejected. :confused:

This particular experience is really concerning, especially because I’m not new to the virtual singer market at all. I’m a Voca-P that has been in the scene for around 4 years at this point and my band got recently featured on a reputable metalcore community site.

While I don’t resent this franchise by any means, I seriously hope there’s a way to remedy the transaction as I’ve already paid and I still have yet to get the said product. I even sent the money to the address that was brought up in the instructions on this thread itself. What on earth are we even supposed to do at this point?

EDIT: Also, the account? Does that mean the address or am I supposed to find some other set of alphanumeric values? The last five characters? Can anyone elaborate on that?

EDIT: To those of you who are wondering, yes, I inputted my e-mail address and the last 5 digits of the transaction ID, which I’m under the impression that I’m supposed to input on the information, and even though they were correct, they still wanted a “remittance notice”. This is really not fair.

EDIT: Okay, I figured it out now. Their actual price was hidden way deep in the site and they were asking for NT$2700. I’ll get on that…

Okay, finally sent the right amount. It’s even more frustrating, though, because the last transaction turned out to have an incorrect amount and because of that, the said money doesn’t even count, and I ended up having to send out an additional NT$2700 and with the fees calculated out that leads to a whopping NT$2826 plus the last transaction that’s been sent out but never counted (the latter of which I’m never going to get refunded…) :face_with_head_bandage:

EDIT: Okay, okay, I’m calming down. Maybe I’ll get the last transaction back when the new transaction goes through, but at this point I have high doubts that’ll ever happen. Sorry if I sound overly negative for seemingly no reason at all, but I’ve suffered so many frauds and wrongful convictions and other forms of wrongdoing including thefts over the years and because of that I tend to be distrustful and I tend to lose hope and get frustrated very quickly… That and I have complex PTSD.

I’m not trying to curse anyone’s names or anything like that. This particular system has been really frustrating and I’m still trying to wrap my head around it and I still can’t tell whether I’m going to get what I paid for or not and whether I can have the differences back or not. I’ll admit, the final price was in big text but I had trouble trying to find it. I think I have everything figured out now. I should’ve really looked through the whole page twice.

EDIT: Whew, finally they send a message asking if I have two e-mail accounts (which I do). After that I finally get the product. Okay, guys, it looks like I’ll be doing more Synthesizer V stuff in the future! Nice to meet you~ T3T