Pronunciation Problem Megathread / 発音問題のまとめ / 发音问题汇总贴

I don’t know whether it’s a big issue or not, but after watching this video:

and I tried it myself, Eleanor’s combination of .ax ow sounds pretty much like .ax r ow.
「いいね!」 3

It seems Eleanor defaults to pronouncing “falling” as /f ae l ih ng/ rather than /f ao l ih ng/ or /f aa l ih ng/

「いいね!」 2

使用赤羽在A5和其他高音域持续发出na的音时,音头会有短暂的类似画音符时编辑器发出的笛子声。
此外在G4持续发出lalala的音,la会变为rua或者lua之类奇怪的声音,类似大舌头?

送气音与前面的音符没有完全接上的时候(即空出一两格甚至更多)就会出现把气吞掉 这个问题真的很严重啊我摸过爱莲娜、赤羽还有玄武都有这种问题 应该是你们引擎的问题吧 我现在贴唱参考人声的唱法碰到这种类似促音的就得糊弄过去真的很不爽 希望以后的引擎版本能解决这种问题啊

诗岸发音bug总结
ki/kh i/→pi
高音qi/ts\h i/→ji
o duo的o变成e
sh开头会爆电平
不过这个是比较早期总结的bug了,可能有些已经修复的

「いいね!」 1

当我打开前尘如梦_BeaRp.s5p (62.3 KB) 的时候
我发现到副歌的某个位置会出现bug

1.赤羽

2. 诗岸

3. 苍穹

4.海伊

5. 艾可

全部都是箭头所指的位置后出现问题,感觉应该是韵尾有问题

当我打开天地在我心by开心宝贝战队.s5p (46.2 KB)
的时候
我发现到最后一句同一个位置会出现bug

1.赤羽

2. 诗岸

3. 苍穹

4.海伊

5. 艾可

全部都是同一个位置出现问题,感觉应该是拉伸过度后的结果

当我为权御天下.s5p (154.9 KB)
里面的诗岸增加张力的时候,发现问题

只有红框框住的地方才比较自然

基本上就是调整低频共振峰与高频共振峰的比例
就像嘴巴前有障碍物,
高频被滤掉的效果,反之亦然。

感觉力度不单单只是低频共振峰与高频共振峰的比例

「いいね!」 2

海伊A4的a不自然,听起来有电流音
海伊的A4,A4F听起来喉咙过度用力,加张力以后听起来怪怪的
赤羽的i不自然,开口太大了

「いいね!」 1

调中文古风曲子偶尔会遇到一个「啊」字唱完整个歌的情况,但是只用a来唱会十分生硬,而且往往撑不过五秒,后面的声音会变得十分虚弱,希望以后能解决这个问题

还有考虑一下实现刘欢《带着地球去流浪》那28秒的长音啊:joy:

真巧,我也遇到同样的问题。

我发完以后才往上翻看到你:rofl:

声库:海伊
问题:ai变成e ai
条件:前面有uo

phoneme%20samu%20issue
uhm%20this%20too

Noticed these issues reading hiragana on SynthV Web edition. Interestingly, both of them are a case of “sa” being inserted where it does not belong. The pitches are むE4 and えB3. Changing to romaji fixes the issue, but I figured it was worth reporting.

「いいね!」 1

Looking into this right now. I am able to reproduce the issue. If it gets fixed I’ll just reupload.

Oh wow this thread hasn’t been active in a while. Am I still able to post here, or should I be posting my own topic…?

Anyway, this is about Eleanor in Synthesizer V Studio. She doesn’t seem to be pronouncing contractions correctly. “They’re” for example, I’ve gotten different results. On one note she pronounces it as “they” and on another note it’s “they-rey”. Just typing “theyre” without the apostrophe, she pronounces it correctly.

“I’m” is sometimes just “I” or “I am”. Of course you can’t remove the apostrophe here since it results in “ihm”.

Not too big of a deal since you can just enter in the lyrics phonetically but it’s something I’ve had to go back and edit when importing my old .s5p files.

ー occasionally will not register as a continuance and will instead register as a silent note on Windows version of Synth V. It will desync the rest of the song as a result.

「いいね!」 2

Adding to that, Eleanor pronounces the word “ache” as the letter “h”, and “aching” as “h-ing”. I had to experiment with phonemes until I got something that came close to the actual word.

It’s hard to differentiate Saki’s “Guh” from “Gah”
as well as many other similars sounds, mostly eh/ah ending sounds.

Example:
I had input the word “Tamaranai”
( ta mar a nai ) is how i have it written in phonemes,
But not matter what the Ta sounds like Ka

I’m back after using Eleanor a bit more. She pronounces things that should be “ay” as more of an “uh” sound. For example, “mind” turns to “mund”, and shine turns to “shun”. Maybe I should get more creative with the phonemes but so far I haven’t found anything that works for me.

Using Eleanor, “y uw” transition is too long. I mean, it sounds as if was misconfigured on UTAU, not covering “y” with the consonant part.

context: l ay k y uw

Eleanor Forte pronounces saliva as “s aa l iy v ax”. this can be fixed by inputting the phonemes yourself and changing it in a new dictionary as “s aa l ay v ah” (if you leave the ax it will add an r to the end) but I guess it’s still an issue.

「いいね!」 1