Synthesizer V Editor Update (Build 015)

editor
lang:en

Build 015

Download links have been updated.

I can’t launch the application (I’m on Manjaro, though):

$ ./synthesizer-v-editor 
./synthesizer-v-editor: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_OPENSSL_3' not found (required by ./synthesizer-v-editor)

Installing the libcurl3-gnutls package from the AUR doesn’t fix this problem, either. I guess I somehow need to build libcurl with OpenSSL and version 3 symbols…

Edit: LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libcurl.so.3 ./synthesizer-v-editor as suggested by @khuasw works

Running SynthV (build 015) on Linux FIXED

Try LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libcurl.so.3 ./synthesizer-v-editor

Well, be careful what you ask for, you just might get something similar.

The note preview needs it’s own volume control. It just won’t do having it blare at full acale. I renamed my sf2 file to make it shut up. I don’t need it all the time. I understand you cannot make the keyboard sound so without it being very subtle, it’s unwanted and will annoy rather than help.

Thanks for all your hard work. I don’t want to seem ungrateful.

You can turn down the volume in settings.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m so glad this change happened so quickly. Kudos for working what feels like (and probably is) non-stop since release. Do you have any longer term goals you want to share?

How did I miss that!?

I swear, I looked everywhere!

Cool cool cool!

I just want to say thank you sooooooooooo much for the clarinet soundfont. I had just wanted the note to play on long click like in Vocaloid. I never imagined actually sequencing the midi from scratch like I do in my DAW! Now I don’t need to make midi bases in Reaper first!

Hi there!

Both Chrome and Windows say that there is a virus in synthv-setup.exe - Win32/Spursint.F!cl :frowning: Can anyone confirm?

I doubt it. I also doubt that it says its a virus, but rather that it’s just a threat. the reason for this is probably because the update needs to change something in the registry section of Synth V and windows does not like programs from unknown publishers that want to edit the registry.

I did not even start the installation. The alarm was during the download and the specific virus was identified - Win32/Spursint.F!cl. For now, I am holding back with the update.