[SynthV Original] Time Chaser [Ft Eleanor Forte]

So, I’ve probably been watching a bit too much Steins Gate. This is a new future bass… kinda… thing.

「いいね!」 5

This is so cool, i love it! Also Steins Gate best anime.

「いいね!」 2

@Hiroi thank you, you’re very kind!
And yeah, that is one anime that I watch over and over again with no regrets!!

「いいね!」 1

Steins;Gate is something that just never dies in my head every time i remember, also About the song… Its amazing, the instrumental, nO EVERYTHING is really great ^^ LOVE IT

「いいね!」 2

@Lifeline Awk, that’s nice of you to say, thank you! I like that one a lot. It’s the first one I’ve written with her voice in mind. There will be many more! Also, after writing that, I started watching Steins Gate again. For like the thousandth time.

「いいね!」 1

Oh wow, I love this a ton! I think it’s probably my favourite SynthV original I’ve heard so far. If you ever need someone to do the tuning for her, I’m more than happy to help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Again, amazing job with this. The lyrics flow great, which is really pleasing considering how often they don’t with western voice synth originals. Looking forward to more stuff!

「いいね!」 1

@xuu_u Thanks a lot Luke, I really appreciate your kind words there. I’m sure we could collaborate on something in the future if you liked. Checked out your stuff on Soundcloud earlier too - really like it!

「いいね!」 1