Thank you thread

lang:en

Show your appreciation here to Mr. Kanru Hua for all his hard work and support on a very very fine product!

Thank You Karnu!! You are Awesome Pawsome!

he is so far, ok, just one kiss :smiley:

Thank you for providing a great software for us hobbyists, and maybe even profesionals ^^ I really appreciate that.

Thanks for making the best voice synth program!

Kanru has become a big inspiration to me over the past year, causing me to start studying vocal synthesis as a hobby alongside my CS degree, which is proving to be quite fun so far. Synthesizer V is already an amazing piece of software and I’m sure that it’s just getting started :smile:
Thank you Kanru and I hope that both you and Dreamtonics get the recognition you deserve :smiley:

I was never that good with Vocaloid. I did passable work at most and I still consider myself and amateur but SynthV feels more natural and much easier to work with. I feel a bit more confident in what I’m doing and I’m happier with the end result.

So thank you Kanru for Synthesizer V :heart:

Seriously, I’m loving it. Runs nicely on Cakewalk by Bandlab. Well done software, a little hard to locate the VSTi, but, other than that, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for this nice piece of sotware.

Thanks for creating SynthV! Glad to have a voicesynth that’s supported on Linux.

SynthV has absolutely blown me away and it’s so generous of you to make it available for free and the license cheap! Thank you!!