- Set scaling to 150% (or higher) in OS settings. (May need to logout and re-login to apply new settings)
- Open Synthesizer V Editor.
- Select Settings -> Preferences to show the Preferences dialog.
- Check the checkbox “Enable OpenGL-based GUI rendering” on.
The controls in the application stay the same while rendering in OpenGL.
The size of the controls in the window is enlarged so that the menu is inaccessible.
- OS ver: Windows 10 1809 (build 17763.195)
- SW ver: build 103
- This issue does not occur when the OS scaling is normal (i.e. 100%)
- This issue also occurs when both the “Compact mode (for low-DPI devices)” and “Enable OpenGL-based GUI rendering” are checked (even the OS scaling is 100%).