Synthesizer V SALOS's Stunning Debut - Don't Know Why

7 Likes

This is really together to tell you the truth I had this when it first came out I’m kind of blown away with your recording Which Brings to I just Purchased the Seaboard Rise 2 and haven’t got it yet but if you can add all the vibrato and slides on to what you already did. Just hoping all them paramaters work with the keyboard then it’s back to work. Good Job Thank You

1 Like

Thank you for your wonderful comment. I created this video using a standard MIDI keyboard and mouse. The process was very enjoyable. SynthesizerV has recently released a feature that allows direct import of audio waveforms. I’m looking forward to being able to create even more detailed videos with it. I hope both you and I can continue to create wonderful works in the future.

1 Like

Somehow let’s stay in contact because what you have done without this new keyboard is amazing but could be inhenced a lot more if the new hardware cortroller works with Synth V I just got word that mine is coming Friday so I’ll try it with syth V but if it dosen’t it probally will real soon, I will let you know

1 Like

yes, please !