Fly like an eagle, original with Saros and Solaria

6 Likes

Love the music, as usual - but I also want to note that your graphics are very impressive - fascinating to say the least. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks :heart_eyes:…well the graphics is Kaiber.ai…i just told the Ai what to do :blush:…does not always work :joy:

Superb example, that Saros is the most versatile SynthV male voice currently.

Do you use the free version of Kaiber?

1 Like

Man the impact of the song with the video is really great - are you playing any of the music or is all composed?

1 Like

Thanks :heart_eyes:… Well i play the guitars and the synths…the drums are mostly EZ-DRummer…and i think some other samples as well…

1 Like

I went to Kaiber.ai. The difference between the two paid versions appears to only be the number of “credits”. Since I don’t do subscriptions as of yet, I don’t know what “credits” are (although they appear on other subscription sites, there’s no explanation of “credits” anywhere on any of these sites. I guess they think “everybody” should know). I submitted the question to Kaiber.ai immediately after you told me about them, but no one has gotten back to me yet. Seems like it should be a simple question & answer, but . . . Can you tell me what “credits” are and what they can be used for? Thanks.

1 Like

I think i got over 20 000 credits the last time i paid…i found this on their homepage…
How do credits work?

The credit cost varies depending on the feature you want to use.

• Our standard prompt-to-video and image upload features cost 1 credit per 1 second of video.
  • Our new Transform (video-to-video / restylize) feature costs 5 credits per 1 second of video.
  • Upscaling any video costs extra credits. 1080p = 1 credit for every 10 seconds. 4K = 1 credit for every 5 seconds.

Credits will not be deducted from your account until your video appears in your Dashboard.

I hope that was helpful :thinking:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity: How many credits does one of your videos typically cost you?

1 Like

I think around 300… But that is if im happy with it…depends on how long the song is…and sometimes i do 3 or 4 and cut them together in iMovie

1 Like

Ah, ok! Thank you, @Kenta ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a tip … DaVinci Resolve is available for free on the Mac App Store and much more powerful as iMovie :wink:

And you’ll find many tutorials about it on Youtube.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot…i really don’t like iMovie, and have been searching for something better…:+1:t3::pray:t2::blush:…thanks

1 Like

DaVinci Resolve is comparable to what Protools is for music production. It’s what most professionals use.

And you might have guessed it … there are two versions available similar to SynthV … a free version and the payed Studio version.

But the limitations of the free version are less drastic in this case. I used it for drone footage.

Here’s an example video of a Turkish pro, who also sells so called LUTs (color profiles for cameras, e.g. drones) … and I bet the video was made with DaVinci:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2::blush: i will look into it when doing my next song, and even look into how much credits i use for the video in Kaiber. Thanks again :blush::+1:t3:

1 Like

I was not able to download DaVinci…it said " not enough memory on the hard drive" …:roll_eyes:…the latest video " like a crazy man" cost me 230 credits on Kaiber…

1 Like

Very strange … the app has 3.69GB … maybe drop support a mail, if your machine has the required specs (16GB RAM for all modules).

Or maybe try downloading the latest version from Blackmagic Design first:

1 Like

Wow this song is amazing, all arrangement and lyrics is amazing!!

1 Like

Well …my drive is actually full :scream:…had problems updating … And often you cant use an external drive…have a lot of work to to…but i got rid of iMovie…so now its no turning back :roll_eyes::joy: