Come and get me, original with Solaria

4 Likes

You have a large number of ideas and you successfully implement them in a relatively short time. Are these your new ideas, or are you drawing on your old ideas like I do? I made a whole new thing for a contest with Asterian, where it was a condition of the contest, and I was literally sweating when I submitted the song. For me, 1 month per song is a limit beyond which I am not able to go. You are able to create more quality songs in 1 month that I like to listen to.

1 Like

This one is a song i was not satisfied with…more like a hard rock/ metal style…so i wrote some new lyrics and changed the melodie on the Chorus. Sometimes i’m not in the mood to start a new song from scratch, then it can be more fun to create a new style of an old song…but they are pretty new all of them… :blush: And i have some new singers to sing them :heart_eyes: my 2 favorites are Saros and Solaria

1 Like

My voice is in the bass, so I also like to listen to songs that are mostly on the fringes of mainstream listening (live singers - Eric Holaway, Geoff Castellucci, Tim Foust and Avi Kaplan), and that’s why apart from Saros and Solaria, I also like Asterian. I want to get to that level ( Solaria, Saros and Asterian ) partially and do some polyphonic songs with them. But that will be very difficult for me, a 73-year-old old man.

1 Like

Age is just a number…i’m not far behind…soon 57…:blush:… Thats the good thing with music… I choosed between football or music… I might have made the wrong choice but my career would have been over a long time ago as a football player… And with the music i still wait for it to start :roll_eyes::thinking::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh, stop whining you two youngsters! I’ll be 77 in just a few weeks. :slight_smile:

As Kenta said, that is definitely the good thing with music!

I am still struggling to learn Synth V so have nothing to post, but maybe soon. Kenta’a proficiency in making vocals and general production quality and musicality of tracks is simply humbling! Especially, “Wake me Up”.

2 Likes

:joy:… Im not whining…i’m looking forward to when my 40 hours a week as a painter is over and i can concentrate on music full time :blush:… Thank you for your nice words :heart_eyes::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like