Softening consonants and over-enunciation

Thank you for the example. That’s very interesting. See, I would have removed the p in keep and g at the end of guessin’. I did mean the consonants in that case as well. However, I will have to try this to realize they are actually still there, just so soft.

I really appreciate the time you took for this valuable example. I’m excited to get skilled at this.

It seems there needs to be an intuitive way for consonants to be all nice and… liquidly… working across the whole phrase in consonant timing and strength? Possibly a special node on each consonant that you can move with a pencil tool for timing and strength. The type of thing Synchro Arts is doing with pitch, vibrato, and timing in Revoice 5. I assume there would be algorithms that could handle everything you are doing to get you most of the way there, then use the nodes. I dont know if you find yourself making the same moves that could be applied at different strengths across a phrase, multiple consonants, etc., yet. EDIT: Oh, thanks for the script! Can’t wait to get further into all of this. Well if you already resolved for 5 clicks of randomizing, Dreamtonics can surely make some type of amazing feature and algorithm sooner than I thought. Impressive.