ARA【Synthesizer V SAROS】70’sJ-POP ふれあい

SynthesizerV ARA is a feature that can digitize audio waveforms. In other words, this time, I sang once and turned it into SynthesizerV data and had SALOS sing it. Without the complicated and complex input so far, you can sing and have it sung directly in SynthesizerV, which is an excellent feature.

The era, including various AI, is undergoing dramatic changes, especially in music.

5 Likes

Really nice! Could you explain your process a little more? Would love to know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoa! That’s so beautiful〜 Kudos! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::sparkles:
Is it easier to use ARA? I wish to use it one day too!

1 Like

My method is simple. I just sing a song once and convert the data according to the official instructions. I use a DAW called Studio One, so it might be easy to do.

1 Like

Yes, this method is very simple. All you have to do is record yourself singing once, and then just convert the data according to the official method

2 Likes

Oh wow! Can’t wait to try it one day〜 Thank you so much for your reply! :pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Very nice. It looks like ARA might be a way to create more natural vocal timings and note fluctuations.

1 Like

Thank you. As you said, ARA has made it easier to reproduce natural nuances and complex rhythms compared to before. Things that used to require fine-tuning during data input can now be achieved very simply with ARA.

This really makes a difference. There hasn’t been much innovation in the interfacing between DAW and plug-ins for decades. ARA is a rare exception. As a vocalist I appreciate this ability to get my voice translated into Synth V Studio. Would I need a voice in a similar register or could I (male barritone/bass) also control Solaria, for example?

1 Like

Sure, You can do that. This is a song I sang and converted to HARUNO SORA. By shifting up or down one octave, it’s possible to convert both male and female voices.

1 Like

Is ARA part of Synthesizer V or another app altogether? P.S. Good job!

1 Like

The ARA extension for DAWs is part of beta version 1.11.0
1.11.0b2 - download > English > Synthesizer V Studio Beta Version > 1.11.0b2 (dreamtonics.com)