Bye bye Baby, Original (Synthesizer V Solaria)

First time using Ozone 11 and Nectar 4, and DaVinci Resolve for the Kaiber video

7 Likes

How do you like the new tools? (Ozone 11, Nectar 4 and DaVinci Resolve)

2 Likes

I had ozone 10 and Nectar 3+ before…but i like them a lot so far :heart_eyes:… For me they are perfect…you get a great mix with just one click at a button…and i don’t like to mix or master…but even i can make it sound pretty good :joy::pray:t2:…DaVinci took me awhile to understand :roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

It certainly has a catchy chorus! And I like the varying EQ you do on the voice in places, and indeed the whole track for a bit. It’s and interesting and different effect, nicely used.

1 Like

Thank you so much keithparks :blush::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::+1: i use the new remix fx in logic… It’s fun and easy to use :blush:… Welcome to the forum :+1::pray:t2:

I like the breathiness/whisper effect. I was wondering how that would sound. I’ve had the software and several soundbanks for a while now, but haven’t started using them. I’m still working om getting the music just right (I’m a perfectionist). I’m more interested in good than fast. One effect I’d like to get is a growl. Do you know if the program can do that, or will I have to use some external audio effects? P.S. Love the song as usual!

1 Like

I like the creativity and i get bored if a song takes too long time :roll_eyes:…so ozone is perfect for me…and Nectar 4… Growl…hmm try the “backers” in Nectar 4…but you will get a different voice :thinking:… So i’m not sure about that… Thank you so much for liking the songs :heart_eyes::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Growl script is written on the growl, Claire’s general post will guide you to it…

1 Like

Thanks gauzde :+1:t3::pray:t2:

1 Like