Feature request: Control for the strength of the pitch transitions in Auto mode

ok, thank you

I second the feature request for a “scoop slider”.

「いいね!」 2

After looking at some of the script examples provided by Dreamtonics, I started programming a Lua script myself that can remove the unwanted strong pitch deviations, while leaving the minimal deviations that are necessary for the natural sound of the voice.

ak_PitchDeviationLimiter.zip (2,0 KB)

The easiest way to explain how it works is to use a diagram that shows the relationship between the original pitch deviation curve (generated by the voice) and the modified curve.
Small deviations up to an adjustable limit are not changed. Larger pitch deviations are cutted or progressively removed (zeroed out) depending on the setting of a second parameter called “Pitch deviation inversion” (“Inv. strength” in the diagram).

In order for the modified curve to be smoother, in addition to the simplest function shown in the diagram, which is made up of linear sections, I integrated 2 further functions into the script that work either with exponential functions or with trigonometric functions, here as an example the curve of the sinus curve function:

Here are 2 more pictures that show the actual effect on the pitch curve in Synth V. This is what the original pitch curve looks like (Solaria):

And this is what the curve looks like after using the script (sinus function, deviation limit: 50 cents, inversion: 1.5)

「いいね!」 5

Congrats … in my current project I had to smoothen the huge negative spikes manually. Your script could be a game changer.

「いいね!」 1