Chinese to Japanese Dictionary (Medium5 & AiKO Studio version)

A long time ago, I created a Chinese to Japanese voicebank for generation 1. I have created a new version for Studio, that has been restructured completely.

EDIT3: I fixed the hiragana of AiKO and added hiragana aliases to the Medium5 dictionary. Hopefully this version is fine! I likely won’t be checking these forums very often, so if you encounter a problem feel free to email me at [email protected] or DM me at my twitter @IrunaBara. You’re also free to edit it yourself and post it in the replies! Please read the attached text file, though.

EDIT: I have finished an additional dictionary optimized for AiKO that is now included with the Medium5 dictionary in the download. The old download link will still be accessible, but this is the new link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y4SVmPsm28CRaHPnVfZoAR-PBygmC4Zi/view?usp=sharing

「いいね!」 5

This is brilliant! Works well with Chiyu Lite as well. This will save a lot of time!

「いいね!」 1

thank you! this is very helpful, and i’ll be sure to use this in the future. i’ll credit you if i use this! <3

tysm for this! As someone who uses synth v basic due to being a 13 yo producer, i love when people make these! it helps a lot!