About the Follow Tempo

1. Greetings / ごあいさつ

Hi there!

This is my first topic, so let me introduce myself a little bit.

My name is cxi and I create music using Ableton Live 11, and SynthV Studio.

My main works are mostly cover musics by piano. Recently I was touched with Koharu Rikka AI’s fabulous voice, then I started to try to create something new with it.

はじめまして

こんにちは! 初めてこちらにトピックを立てるので、少し自己紹介をさせてください。

私は Ableton Live 11 と SynthV Studio で制作をしている者です。

普段は学習を兼ねてもっぱらピアノ曲のカバーを制作しているのですが、最近小春六花 AI を購入して歌声合成に挑戦しはじめました。

2. Description / 状況説明

Problem I am confronted with

For the last few days, I was trying to create a new cover song with SynthV VST Plugin.

I almost completed the programming except the tempo, But SynthV did not recognize the data of DAW’s tempo automation. This is so unhandy for me.

In addition, Koharu Rikka becomes delirious in preview rendering when I play the song by force.

This problem causes bad affects to the production even if her glitchy sound is charming in its own way to me.

ただいま直面している問題

先日、弾き語りの曲をカバーしようと思い立ち、 SynthV の VST プラグインを使って歌を打ち込み終わったのですが、オートメーションを有効にした DAW のテンポに SynthV がいっさい追従してくれません。

また、そのまま再生すると挙動がおかしくなり、小春六花がたいへん情緒不安定になります(ついでにプラグインの画面上ではシークバーくんも荒ぶって、前後に飛び回ります)。発せられるグリッチ音は、 それはそれでそそられるものがありますが、 プレビュー音声としては使い物にならなくなってしまうため、かなり作業に支障をきたしています。

3. Main Subject / 本題

Question & Request

• Is there any way for SynthV to follow DAW’s tempo transition?

• If the current version does not allow that, I would like to plead with our wonderful development team to make it reality.

I wonder if this topic has already been discussed…, please let me know anything about it.

Thank you for reading!

質問・要望

• SynthV を DAW のテンポ変動に追従させる方法はありますか。

• もし現在のバージョンで実現が難しい場合、今後のアップデートで対応していただけますでしょうか。

もしかすると解決済みのことがらかもしれませんので、そうだとしたら面倒な話題を掘り返すようで申し訳なく思うのですが、ご教授いただけると幸いです。

動作環境など、問題解決の上でなにか必要な情報があれば、その都度追記していこうと思います。

「いいね!」 1

Currently Synthesizer V does not have this feature … can be used to synchronize the rhythm of the SynthV plugin by importing a variable speed Midi.
(Translate with translator)

By the way @khuasw to note this thing

「いいね!」 1

I just tried: SynthV recognizes the first tempo mark in Reaper, but not the following changes.

I export MIDI (which contains tempo changes), into SynthV - SynthV will recognize those.

「いいね!」 1

+1 I’d like the tempo to follow the DAW tempo.

「いいね!」 1