question relates to the format of the license - can I use voices (for example, Evelyn Forte) in my work without specifying Evelyn

Hi, my question relates to the format of the license - can I use voices (for example, Evelyn Forte) in my work without specifying Evelyn herself and references to your product?

If you use a lite voice you must state which voice was used since it is a free software. (ie “Voice used: Eleanor Forte lite” in the description)

When you purchase a full voice, each is subject to their own terms. Generally speaking, you are allowed to distribute and monetize works with the voice, however you often cannot use the character to advertise the sale of your music.

For example, you will often see songs on YouTube labelled with “featuring Tsurumaki Maki”, but the same track on bandcamp will not mention Maki at all.

Often if you want to associate the sale of music with the character you need to get permission from the company via email.

These things differ between voicebanks depending on which company owns the character they are based on.

Eleanor Forte is currently only a lite voice which means you must disclose her use.

「いいね!」 2

Thank you very much.