1.3.0 update link please...?

Call me an idiot all you want, I’ve been out of the loop for so long because I’ve been busy with trying to rebuild my band due to ending up hit with a ransomware attack that wasn’t even avoidable because the hackers hijacked one of the usual sites and the attack straight up bypasses all of the antiviruses and 2FA and sets up additional encryption to make your backups not work either…

Really stupid question but I bought my commercial licence for Eleanor Forte (along with Synthesizer V Pro the year before) and I’ve decided to write a song with her for the first time in a while and I checked my orders page and all my emails to no avail so I have to ask this.

Does anyone have any idea where to go about downloading the 1.3.0 update?

Thanks guys!

F.Y.I I’m still at 1.0.3 because I have no clue where they put up the update links.

「いいね!」 1

Okay, updates panel on the right hand side of the UI. FRACK! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

「いいね!」 2

Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot

:grin:

「いいね!」 2

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

QQ图片20210903182654

「いいね!」 1

I’ll be sure to check that tab more often. I just bought Solaria. :grin:

It’s fine! This happened to me when I started, too!