Synthesizer V Pro - Vsti non-existent (Solved)

Hey Guys

So I just bought Synthesizer V Studio Pro and wanted to connect it to my DAW (Studio One 4). However, when trying to find the VSTi file to connect it to my DAW, I can’t find it anywhere.

From what I’ve read the VST file should be located in either Local Disk (C:)/Program Files/Steinberg/VstPlugins or Local Disk (C:)/Program Files (x86)/Steinberg/VstPlugins however it’s no where to be seen

I’ve registered the product and have tried re-installing it to no avail. When installing the product it does not even give me the option to choose a location for where these VST files would be installed?

Am I missing something here or I did just waste $100+?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Update, I noticed that there was a “cloud” button that allowed me to further update Synthesizer V pro to the latest version, this included a VSTi Installation however upon updating there is still no VSTi file anywhere

Final update, I figured it out. For some reason the purchased product requires you to obtain the updated set up from within the program itself and upon doing so must have a voice installed into said product before the DAW will identify/find the VSTi file. I’m not entirely sure where it hasgrabbed the file from after doing all of the aformentioned but atleast it works now :slight_smile:

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.