詩岸の商用利用について/About Commercial Use/关于商业用途

はじめまして。先日「詩岸」を購入したものです。
synthesizer vのエンドユーザー使用許諾契約書に、

1. 他に定めのある場合を除き、使用者は、本製品を使用することによって生成した合成音声を、商用または非商用を問わず、無償で利用することができます。
  2. 他に定めのある場合を除き、本製品を使用することによって生成した合成音声を利用した作品などに、Synthesizer V(またはその歌声データベース)が使われている旨を明示することができます。

とありますが、こちらは楽曲に「feat,詩岸」と明記の上ストリーミング配信(商用利用)することは可能でしょうか。中国のキャラクターに関してはどこにも記載が無く気になって投稿させていただきました。

很高兴见到你。 我最近买了一本《詩岸》。
Synthesizer v 的最终用户许可协议指出

10.除非另有规定,用户可以为任何商业或非商业目的免费使用由使用本产品产生的合成语音。
11.除非另有规定,您可以明确指出Synthesizer V(或其语音数据库)在您的作品中使用了通过使用本产品产生的合成语音。

是否有可能流传(用于商业用途)一首带有 "feat.詩岸"字样的歌曲? 我不确定这首歌中是否有提到汉字,但我很好奇。

Hello. I have recently purchased “Shian”.
The end-user license agreement for synthesizer v states,

1. Except as otherwise specified, you may use the synthesized sound generated by using this product, whether commercial or non-commercial, free of charge.
  2. Except as otherwise specified, the user may indicate that Synthesizer V (or the voice bank for Synthesizer V) has been used in your productions.

Is it possible to stream and distribute (for commercial use) the song with the words “feat. Shian”? I was wondering where is the mention about Chinese characters in the website.

赤羽 / 蒼穹 / 詩岸 / 海伊 / 牧心 / 星塵 Minus

このメールアドレスに連絡してみてください:

project#quad-stardust.com

(#を@に置き換える、機械翻訳)

対応していただきありがとうございます。早速連絡してみます。

Thank you for your quick response. I’ll try it:)

「いいね!」 1

お久しぶりです。(╹◡╹)
質問のメールを送ってから1週間ほど経ちましたが返信が来ていません。boothのショッピングアカウントにも連絡をしましたがこちらも返信が来ていません。なのでSynthesizer Vの開発元であるDreamtonicsに直接質問を送ってみることにしました。
ちなみに先日新キャラクター「ANRI」の開発元であるAudiologeeにも同じ質問をしてみたところ、「ANRI」のクレジット表記を伴った商用利用可能とのことでした。

Hello again!
It’s been about a week since I sent my question to you, but I haven’t received a reply. I’ve also contacted “booth” shopping account, but I haven’t received a reply either, so I decided to contact Dreamtonics, the developer of Synthesizer V directly by email.
By the way, I recently asked the same question to Audiologee, the developer of the new character “ANRI”, and they said that it is possible to use it commercially with the credit “ANRI”.
(機械翻訳)

Thank you for your kind reply:)

また、タオバオショップのアフターセールスサポートに連絡して、問題を解決できるかどうか試してみてください。…
(機械翻訳)

「いいね!」 1

何度も対応していただきありがとうございます。Taobaoの方で聞いてみたいと思います。

非常感谢你的帮助,我将尝试在淘宝网上与你联系。

Thank you for offering another way, I’ll do that:)

「いいね!」 1

お久しぶりです。「詩岸」についてTaobao、boothなどにも問い合わせてみましたがどれも返信が来ませんでしたので、残念ではありますが「詩岸」の中国語での利用をあきらめることにしました。そこで「 EleanorForte」のクレジット表記を伴った商用利用(肖像は使用しない)を考えているのですが、可能かご存知でしょうか?彼女の歌声はとてもシルキーで美しく大変気に入っているので是非とも使いたいです。

Happy New Year LinR_PN-san! I tried to contact Taobao, booth, etc. about “Shian”, but none of them replied, so unfortunately I decided to give up on using “Shigan” in Chinese. So I’m thinking of using it for commercial purposes with the credit “EleanorForte” (not using her pics), do you know if that’s possible? Her voice is very silky and beautiful, and I would love to use it.

「いいね!」 1

詩岸のことはとても残念です。

"エレノア フォルテ"は「Animen VOLOR」の商品ですので、こちらのメールアドレスにお問い合わせください。

volor#animen.com.tw

ユーザーは自然人である場合と、本製品が生成する合成音声と含まれるキャラクター著作権イメージを、下記商用目的に使用する時は、用途における有償商業純利益が年間日本円10万円と相当する金額を上回る場合、もしくはユーザーが法人格に準する組織が主体である場合、全て自発的にAnimenJPに問い合わせる。AnimenJPはユーザーの用途と目的に基づいて、別途ユーザーと追加使用許諾合意(合意の内容状況に応じて許諾費用が発生する場合がある)に署名する。

(#を@に置き換える、機械翻訳)

——————————

I’m so sorry to hear about Shian.

Eleanor Forte is a product belonging to Animen VOLOR, please contact this email at

volor#animen.com.tw

Natural person users can use the synthesized voice generated by this product or Copyrighted Character Image included in this product under non-commercial situations and commercial situations involving no more than USD 1000 of net revenue per year for uses involving creation, distribution and publication of works and participation in events with no obligation to inform AnimenJP in advance.

「いいね!」 1

ご返信ありがとうございます。今回は明確に基準が記載されてあるので安心して活動ができそうです。早速試して見ます!

Thank you for replying. I found it makes a clear rules and policies, and think I can try making music with her at ease. I’ll give it a try!

「いいね!」 1