Create new phonemes?

Sorry but, no he is wrong in this case . The lack of effort . Makes a custom library just as weak as the end user . If the end user doesnt put in the time to adjust the custom library for small details. Than yes it would not work.

However, that was not the point. The point was using a custom library can make new sounds. I never said it would make brand new samples thats not in the voicebank files. But, because the ai banks are getting better and ad new samples .

The custom libraries can create more language sounds . Its just a matter of putting in the effort .

Are you even reading what other people say? Or are you just trolling?

There is nothing you can do with user dictionaries that cannot also be done without them. They are purely a usability and workflow tool.

Seriously, do some research and please stop spreading misinformation.

「いいね!」 3

Just stop -.- its clear you dont use the custom library tool and your spreading alot of miss information here .

Read

https://synthesizerv.com/manual/user_dictionary.htm

no thanks , cause Im working on a german library test just to prove you wrong .

Ha! You are trolling me.

Well done. :rofl:

「いいね!」 2

Proof of synth v singing in somewhat german.
Synth V German Part Of Your World Demo by Dionn Koitsu (soundcloud.com)
So, you clearly dont know how to use synth v right to sing in other languages :confused:

Than again your using a charley brown icon . So, how do I know your not a troll? Hmm?

Literally our point this entire time. This isn’t correct German pronunciation and you know it.

I appreciate you taking the time to prove us right.

「いいね!」 3