Can Accessibility for Blind and Visually-Impaired People be Added? 視覚障害者向けのアクセシビリティは追加できるですか?

English:
Hello…
I am a huge fan of singing synthesizers, and I’ve had my sights set on this for a few years now. I have always wanted to dive in and make content with this program and others like it, but sadly I’m not able to.
I am legally blind, and I can only see lights and shadows. I use a screen reader to navigate my computer and phone using speech. There are a lot of programs that I can navigate quite well, but sadly, Synthesizer V is not one of them.
I have heard some truly exceptional music being produced with singing software, and I’ve always been eager to jump in and try it out for myself. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a single program that works with a screen reader at all. It is my hope that, by posting on this forum and making people aware of visually impaired fans, we might be able to make this program the first to work with screen reading software. This way, we too will be able to make content for people to enjoy.
If anyone has any questions for me at all, please don’t be afraid to ask. I’m open to questions, testing, or anything else you might need to work on this feature. I would love for this to come into fruition.
Best regards…
日本語:
こんにちは…
続ける前に、私の日本語が下手なことを先に謝っておきます。私はまだ言語を学んでいるので、翻訳機を使わざるを得ないのです。
私は歌うシンセサイザーの大ファンで、数年前からこれに照準を合わせていました。このプログラムやそれに類するものに飛び込んでコンテンツを作りたいとずっと思っていたのですが、悲しいかな、それができないんです。
私は法律上の視覚障害者で、光と影しか見ることができません。スクリーンリーダーを使い、音声でパソコンや携帯電話を操作しています。私がかなりうまくナビゲートできるプログラムはたくさんありますが、悲しいことに、SynthesizerVはそのうちの一つではありません。
歌のソフトで本当に素晴らしい音楽が作られているのを耳にしたことがあり、いつも飛びつき、自分で試してみたいと思っていました。残念ながら、スクリーン・リーダーで動作するプログラムはまだ1つもありません。このフォーラムに投稿し、視覚障害者のファンの存在を知ってもらうことで、このプログラムを画面読み上げソフトで動作する最初のものにすることができるかもしれないと期待しています。そうすれば、私たちも多くの人に楽しんでもらえるコンテンツを作ることができます。
もし、私に何か質問があれば、遠慮なく聞いてください。質問やテスト、この機能に取り組むために必要なことなら、何でも受け付けます。ぜひとも実現させたいと思います。
よろしくお願いします。

www.DeepL.com/Translator(無料版)で翻訳しました。

「いいね!」 7

I hope Dreamtonics can make this a priority. Thank you for raising this issue.

「いいね!」 5

Vouch for this feature request as well. Especially with recent JUCE framework updates that improve accessbility, implementing in SynthV would be somewhat easier.

「いいね!」 3

I definitely support this! Accessibility in these kinds of programs is another important issue that is not often addressed.

「いいね!」 2