New languages I would love to see added to SynthV

I wish dreamtonics added tagalog and malay language/voicebanks
Here i drawn them

「いいね!」 1

Dialectal Chinese is good :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 1

With all the time Kanru and AHS are spending in Germany of late, I figure either Synth V or CeVIO is due to pick up the language.

Try this!

La mia chitarra suona rotta.rar (7,0 KB)

「いいね!」 1

Almost real sounding… :wink:

「いいね!」 1

I’ll work a bit on this. Can you send me more examples, please?

It’s the only I did to replicate the rolling R for Kevin in Japanesse, to be used for Italian and Spanish.

I haven’t experimented with it too much, and adjustments are probably needed on a case-by-case basis, changing the number of phoneme repeats, phoneme length and strength, or note length.

「いいね!」 1

Thanks a lot, this may help anyway

i hope dreamtonics added Tagalog/Filipino

「いいね!」 1

Need brazillian portuguese, please!

Eskimo please.

For downtempo metal doom when whale hunting with the dogs.

「いいね!」 1

:partying_face:

Also: Swedish.

「いいね!」 1

Technically Synthv has all the tools to make fluent Spanish and similar languages

Here’s an audio of me using all the things Synthv provides and trying hard to make them sing in Spanish

Español - Spanish – 548+ million speakers…

「いいね!」 1

OHHH BOYY I forgot to follow up with what happened to the guy that ended up lashing out!

Yea, the Vocaloid communities in particular (YES, the ENGLISH-speaking communities) had all been strictly fandoms and no real producer communities and the users have been kind a notorious for ignoring small artists trying to make their break, and the mods have been rather trigger-happy with politically-motivated censorship. I’m starting to get why that guy lashed out at everyone now. These days it’s the English-speaking communities that are all drama and just “communities” in name only.

As for the guy that lashed out and his aftermath? As it turns out, he moved here, to SynthV! So Spanish is actually looking rather more realistic of an ask.

You know what, F it, I’m going to follow suit in vouching for Spanish.

Im Spanish, so I would love Spanish VBs.
That said, and trying to overcome my own personal bias, I think that a good case for supporting Spanish as the next language can be made:
One of the (if not “the”) most native-speaked language worldwide
2nd most speaked language in the US (biggest world economy, biggest music market, biggest music industry) as native language and 1st most studied language as 2nd language there too.
Huge impact of Spanish language containing songs in all global music hit lists (spotify, tik tok, you name it, the top ten most streamed songs always contains several ones in Spanish)
Some of the VB developers are already currently based in the US, where there is a huge Spanish speaking community (more than 50 million native speakers there alone, more than in Spain, only behind Mexico), so finding voice providers proficient in Spanish and even bilingual Spanish/English should be easy.
All in all I see it as an ideal candidate for next supported language, not just for my own interest :slight_smile:

I recently made a topic where I shared my Mongolian Synthv phoneme chart