MEDIUM⁵ Synthesizer V Plus Versions

I’m genuinely unsure if there was ever a dedicated thread for these vocal updates in general. I’ve seen them here and there within the Cross-lingual Singing Synthesis announcement thread, but that’s about it. I figured starting a thread all in one place just for the latest development and demos of these versions would be good to have.

This is about the AI voice databases for the other 6 characters from Quadimension (Beijing Photek) that are currently available as Standard only. For a bit of background, these were announced since December 23, 2021. Details included that the 6 would be updated especially to support Japanese and English due to Cross-lingual Singing Synthesis being implemented in the 1.5.0 update and the only way the 6 could use that was if they had AI type databases since Standards couldn’t use it. These AI databases were noted to be trained by the Standard versions. The vocals are currently going through beta testing to ensure satisfactory results.

Sources:
动态-哔哩哔哩
动态-哔哩哔哩
动态-哔哩哔哩
动态-哔哩哔哩

As of now, only Cangqiong and Muxin have examples shown in public, with both being labelled as “Synthesizer V Plus”, which is referring to these AI versions. Here’s a list of the demos and samples for both of them, both directly hosted on the official MEDIUM⁵/Xingchen/Haiyi accounts and off (only posted to the beta testers’ accounts). I’ll skip the short versions if they ended up getting full ones and post them in release order.

1. “Royals” short cover by Creuzer ft. Cangqiong Plus (English Crosslingual)
    Original by Lorde
  1. " 孤勇者" (The Lonely Warrior) cover by 瑞安Ryan ft. Cangqiong Plus & Muxin Plus (English Crosslingual & Chinese)
  • Mixing: Zeno
  • Original vocalist: 陈奕迅
  • Original music: 钱雷
  • Original lyrics: 唐恬
  • English translyrics: 肖恩Shaun-Gibson
  1. “Into the Unknown” cover by 瑞安Ryan ft. Cangqiong Plus & Minus Standard (English Crosslingual)
    Original vocals: Idina Menzel
  1. “One last kiss” short cover by 佑可猫 ft. Muxin Plus (Japanese & English Crosslingual)
  • Project file: Selio
  • Original vocals: 宇多田光
  1. “Someone Like You” cover by 瑞安Ryan ft. Cangqiong Plus (English Crosslingual)
  • Original vocals, music, & lyrics: Adele
  • Original music & lyrics: Dan Wilson
  1. “Solar Storm” cover by 佑可猫 ft. Muxin Plus
  • SVP file: 尤乌鱼
  • Original music: Li Zong
  • Original lyrics: 大:male_sign:
  • Original vocals: Xingchen
  1. “Let It Go” (25 language version) cover by 瑞安Ryan ft. Cangqiong Plus
    Original vocals: Idina Menzel
  1. “Lovely” cover by 佑可猫 ft. Muxin Plus (English Crosslingual)
    Original by Billie Eilish & Khalid
  1. “弈” ft. Cangqiong Standard (with Cangqiong Plus apparently confirmed to be in the harmonies)
  • Planning, production: 平安夜的噩梦
  • Compose: KBShinya & 灰原穷
  • Arrange: 1AN
  • Lyrics: St
  • Tuning: 坐标P
  • Guitar: 大牛
  • Erhu: 二胡妹
  • Dizi flute, Xiao flute: 水玥儿
  • Track mixing: Wuli包子
  • Vocal mixing, mastering: Mr.曾经
  • Character design: 大汉JAX
  • Illustrations: 大汉JAX, 原生不在
  • PV: 麻薯映像
  1. “乙女解剖” short cover by 佑可猫 ft. Muxin Plus (Japanese Crosslingual)
  • Original compose & lyrics: DECO*27
  • Original arrange: Rockwell & emon(Tes.)
  • Original vocals: Hatsune Miku
  1. “Photograph” cover by 瑞安Ryan ft. Muxin Plus (English Crosslingual)
  • Original vocals, music: Ed Sheeran
  • Original lyrics: Ed Sheeran, Johnny McDaid
  1. “僕が死のうと思ったのは” cover by 瑞安Ryan ft. Cangqiong Plus (Japanese Crosslingual)
  • Original vocals: 中岛美嘉
  • Original compose, lyrics: 秋田弘
  • Original arrange: 出羽良彰
5 Likes

Cangqiong Plus, where are you?

I need you in my life… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes