Buying SynthV Pro & Kevin Without Credit Card

Hello there.

I would like to buy SynthV studio Pro (along with the Kevin voicebank) but it seems the Dreamtonics site only accepts credit card payments, which isn’t possible for me. Is there really no way to pay with PayPal? And if not, are there 3rd party retailers I can buy it from, instead?

「いいね!」 3

Same issue here. It also prompts the option for apple/google pay (depending on the browser used) but the payments don’t get through.
:man_shrugging:

「いいね!」 1

Anicute accepts PayPal:

「いいね!」 4

But no Kevin… :confused:

「いいね!」 1

There is a full list of distributors that sell Kevin on his product wiki page: Kevin (Synthesizer V Studio) | SynthV Wiki | Fandom

I am not familiar with all of these distributors though so I’m not sure which payment options they accept.

「いいね!」 3

Going by the list, AH-Software accepts Paypal, but the catch with using that is you need to buy the editor as a physical and they’ll give you a coupon that you can use with any of the SynthV vocals they offer (which includes Kevin). Now I’ve never ordered from AH-Software’s website directly personally (I order the physicals from their Amazon Japan store), so I don’t know how you use it (though I’m sure there’s guides from someone on how to use it because I’m pretty sure AHS can ship internationally?) and I’m not sure how soon you get the coupon to buy the vocal you want (maybe it’s a code in the box itself?), but other than that, Dreamtonics currently doesn’t support Paypal.

Link to the AHS physical editor bundle: AHSストア

EDIT: Oh good, I’m glad I didn’t imagine this and make it up. AHS does have a guide for international shipping. Here you go.

And information about the starter pack on their site (be warned it’s running on a machine translator). From what I understand, you get the physical, you get a coupon that you can use for a digital version of any of the Standard or AI vocals that AHS has (in your case, Kevin). Along with Kevin’s voice, you might get Lites included with him of other AHS supported vocals, but I don’t know for sure with him. I know you can if it was like, Maki or Rikka or Seika (my discs have Saki Lites in there for example), but I’m unsure for Kevin and Ryo lol.

「いいね!」 4

I got around the issue by setting up a virtual credit card account in the way of Revolut. Worked like a charm, so I can recommend it. :smiley:

「いいね!」 3

Ooh, that’ll be helpful for those who’re in the same boat. Though I got around the issue.

「いいね!」 2

The issues is solved! I would change the title of the thread, but it seems like that’s not an option? Oh well.

「いいね!」 2

Happy to hear it worked out for you! I was also going to suggest a virtual credit card but I wasn’t sure how comfortable people would be about that or if it was available (some countries don’t allow it apparently). I personally use it for Dreamtonics Store (I use Privacy, so that’s another option).

「いいね!」 4

I wish they’d just let us accept paypal instead of just a credit card… That’s why I personally buy my VBs at AH Software’s site. Unfortunately, for some reason the rest of the Dreamtonics vocals aren’t on yet…

「いいね!」 1

That’s super interesting …

I used PayPal to purchase all I have from Dreamtonics website.

I bought SynthV+Solaria, and then turned right around and bought Kevin, Natalie, and NineZero…

ALL (both invoices paid) using PayPal.

「いいね!」 1

At the time of this thread, Paypal was not yet supported on the Dreamtonics International store.

「いいね!」 1