Where is Cangqiong AI?

So as we all know, Cangqiong AI has been in development for a while. However, she hasn’t had any sort of demo or even news released for a while that I know of. What happened to her? Has she been silently cancelled?

「いいね!」 1

A new demo of her cross-lingual capabilities was posted just two months ago. Seems safe to say it’s still in the works and simply isn’t ready to be released. 虚拟歌姬调校教科书《曾经我也想过一了百了》 瑞安Ryan feat.苍穹_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

The new versions of the Quadimension Standard vocals that are being repackaged as AI voices have been referred to as “SynthV Plus” rather than “SynthV AI”, likely to draw a clear distinction between the methods used in their creation. So in this case you might find more information by searching for “Cangqiong Plus” rather than “Cangqiong AI”

「いいね!」 3

Adding on, if you want the latest updates of the Quadimension Plus vocals, I’ve compiled it all into one thread here: MEDIUM⁵ Synthesizer V Plus Versions

But like claire said, we haven’t seen any news in a while. Right now, assuming there’s been no cancellations, it only seems like Cangqiong and Muxin are the priority but we don’t know for sure.

「いいね!」 3

Does anyone know if Cangqiong Plus will be released on Anicute like her standard? Or will I have to go through the hell of Taobao/ParcelUp when she’s released?

「いいね!」 2

It’s probably going to be taobao. We haven’t seen any partnerships between Quadimension and AniCute for a very long time

「いいね!」 2

Oh no, that’s horrible!

「いいね!」 1

i honestly wish dreamtonics would put all the synthesizer v voicebanks on their own store so they can be easily accessible globally

「いいね!」 1

We should make a petition!

「いいね!」 2

It could be an issue with licensing from different companies tbh but I have no clear idea lol

There would definitely be a need for contracts and agreements to do distributions of other companies’ voice databases, that’s for sure.

「いいね!」 2

True good point. All those companies should at least consider the idea tho. Would be very beneficial for everyone (imo at least).

edit: wow it finally posted properly lol

「いいね!」 2