マーク・ボラのスペース・ロックミュージック
お楽しみください。

マーク・ボラ
馬幄 鰡
Marc Bora

V 1.7.0 をダウンロードする前夜の作品となりますので、Take 機能は使えていません。

「いいね!」 3

??? - Natalie ?

For this song I used Kevin for main vocal and did not use Natalie yet. For Tokyo AI SIsters, main vocal is Mai and chorus part has been sang by Natalie though.

Regards

Marc Bora

Thank you for answer. I don’t have Natalia yet. Of the female A.I. singers, I am thinking about buying Natália and Cong Zheng. I already have Solaria and four male voices - Asterian, Kevin, Ninezero and Jun. I’m thinking about Saros. However, this will still take some time before I have the funds to do so. I’m from the Czech Republic and I use English for Czech singing because I don’t know Japanese or Chinese languages. The pronunciation in Czech for these songs is not very good, and I’m probably also to blame for that, because I’ve been getting to know the synthesizer since the new year and I want to use it for demos in Czech. Czech “ř” is a rarity, but Roma Czech “Řím” - “Rziym” still works, but the problem is the word “stře-cha” - English - roof, and when used in the synthesizer “strze-khaa” the first part of the word is completely incomprehensible. It probably won’t be possible to solve this even with Japanese or both Chinese languages. All my life I have listened to songs mainly in Czech and English, a little less in Italian, Spanish and German. But I only started listening to songs in Japanese or Chinese when I used the synthesizer. And it’s interesting because we differ precisely in singing and the accompaniment is similar all over the world. I’m sorry for my English, I’m not very good at it and I’m using Google translator.

「いいね!」 1

I forgot to write that I have and use Mai too.

Gauzde

Dobré odpoledne

Ahoj, bydlíš v ČR? Měl jsem služební cestu do Prahy, když jsem byl generálním ředitelem pro Spojené království a zástupcem GM pro Evropu. Naším českým zákazníkem byla továrna na televizory. Po práci jsme s naším týmem povečeřeli v Praze a přešli Karlův mos. most Je to krásné město s dlouhou historií. Ženy byly také krásné. Pokud jde o Synthesizer V v češtině, myslím, že je důležité sdělit své potřeby Dreamtonics, aniž byste se vzdali. Když jsem našel chybu v softwaru, nevzdal jsem se a řekl mu o tom, a bylo to vylepšeno. O ženském zpěvu si myslím, že Natalie má především oduševnělý způsob zpěvu.

Marc Bora ( via google translator)

「いいね!」 1

Mai is one of my favorite voice lately…

「いいね!」 1

I live right in Prague and I know it here quite well, and I also like the women here. I am very satisfied with the synthesizer and I will not give up on it. Czech will not be on the agenda for Dreamtonics, and I understand that. I have a bass voice and that’s why Asterian and I learn to sing together, and then I have friends who are singers (better than me) and also female singer friends, for whom I wrote lyrics to songs when I was younger. I haven’t been to Japan, but I did judo until I was 40. I personally saw Akio Kaminaga once at a younger age. And later I had one randori with HITOSHI SAITO when he was at a tournament in Prague. Here I realized that his performance and art of judo was at the top of Everest and I was only moving with my performance at the height of the mountains in Bohemia (2500m). And I have the experience for the rest of my life. I didn’t have the level of the Czech national team, but I could train with them.

「いいね!」 1

I thought the days would feel long after I retired, but every day I feel like the days go by so quickly. There are many things I want to do every day. I’m sure you’re having a day like that too.

「いいね!」 1

Yes, I have been retired since mid-2014 and I am 72 years old. I am a former IT worker and time is flying by now too for me …

「いいね!」 2

Gauzde,
your zest in music is very inspiring. Being chinese and english speaking myself, you make me realize how fortunate it is for me to be able to use Synth V more straight-forwardly. I really envy the cultural wealth you have.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you very much, but we are all enthusiasts and every country has an amazing cultural wealth.

「いいね!」 1