1.7.0 to 1.6.1 Downgrade/Rollback Help

So I’m trying to get back to Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.6.1 after downloading the 1.7.0 and struggling to be able to do anything on it without it crashing. I know the installers for previous versions should be kept in “Documents\Synthesizer V Downloads’” as a few people have mentioned but I only have one installers in there which somehow installs 1.7.0 despite it being the current version I’m using. Is there somewhere else I need to look or maybe do I need to click or unclick something when using the installer??

「いいね!」 2

Hmm, it looks like in recent versions they’ve changed the installer filename to not include the version number itself, which means that new installers replace the previous version’s installer rather than retaining each one. I guess it “solves” the lack of file cleanup but for situations like this it’s quite inconvenient.

「いいね!」 1

Boo :confused: Well hopefully they released a patch to solve all the issues from this update soon then! Thank you for your help as always :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

「いいね!」 1

yerr… the problem is 1.7 updates the previous file and writes over it…thus no roll back - a good fix ig these guys truly cared would be to make the old 1.6 download available here???

「いいね!」 1

After some hours of searching I was able to downgrade back to 1.6.1 on Mac OS using Time machine : You HAVE to exchange all of these Application, AU component , VST3 Plugin and the WHOLE application Support folder of Dreamtonics in /Library/application Support/Dreamtonics.

「いいね!」 1

While I used Kevin for the example here, this applies to SynthV Pro as well

「いいね!」 2

The Dreamtonics site was the first thing I tried but unfortunately it only works for the voice databases, it does give you an installer for Synth V Pro but only the most recent version. BUT the AH-Soft website’s My Page you had originally recommended did the trick so thanks for that! I used it for Seika but since I hadn’t got the editor through them I didn’t even think to go through there, now I have Version 1.6.1 and can use the software again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

「いいね!」 3

Can you please paste the link here? thanks

「いいね!」 1

you need google translator Translate Japanese to English. You can sign up for the site, enter your product serial number, and then download.

「いいね!」 1