1. 写完整个 vocal 轨道
  2. 导出 midi 文件
  3. 将 midi 文件导入 SV 插件
  4. 选择声库
  5. 插入歌词

当我需要修改 vocal 旋律时, 又要重复以上步骤, 比较繁琐.

请问开发者有没有计划添加从 DAW track 同步 midi 的功能.

我不确定 VST 能否像 ARA 一样访问整个轨道的 midi 数据.
如果做不到的话, 添加一个接收轨道 midi 输入的开关, 使用 (缺少默认声库) 反馈 midi 输入是否可行?

Since I’m more used to editing midi in a DAW, I generally have a workflow like this

1. Write the entire vocal track
  2. Export midi file
  3. Import the midi file into the SV plugin
  4. Select a singer
  5. Insert lyrics

When I need to modify the vocal melody, I have to repeat the above steps, which is annoying.

Does the developer have any plans to add the ability to sync midi from DAW track.

I’m not sure if VST can access midi data for an entire track like ARA.
If this is not possible, would it be possible to add a switch to receive track midi input, using the (No default voice) feedback midi input?

「いいね!」 3

No, a VSTi can’t access MIDI data at the note level.

MIDI doesn’t even have a concept of a “note”. There are only MIDI “events”.

That means that at the onset of a note, a NoteOn event will be triggered, and at the end of the note’s duration, a NoteOff event will be triggered.

You can infer that a note existed between those two events, which is how MIDI importing works.

But there’s no protocol where the DAW communicates to the VSTi about notes, or that the VSTi can communicate back to the DAW.

Even ARA doesn’t have a concept of notes. From what I gather, in addition to audio data, it provides information that it has is akin to SynthV’s TimeAxis. It communicates the tempo of the track, but nothing at the note level.

So no - as far as I know, there’s no API that allows this to happen.

「いいね!」 2

I know this isn’t the workflow that you want to use, and there’s probably even better ways to do this. It just happens to be something that works for me. YMMV.

1. I create a backing track in my DAW.
  2. I export the backing track as an audio file, and import it into SynthV stand-alone.
  3. I create the melody in SynthV standalone.
  4. I export the audio tracks from SynthV to my DAW.
  5. I leave SynthV standalone open when working in my DAW. If I want to change the melody, I toggle over to SynthV, make changes, and export the audio out. When I toggle back to my DAW, it notices the audio tracks have changed, and loads in the new vocal audio.

I don’t use SynthV as a VSTi, because I like to split the tracks into the vocal and aspiration components, and the stand-alone version makes that easy.

Plus, people have reported issues with the VSTi, and I don’t want to deal with that.

By having both SynthV and my DAW running, I don’t have to reload the vocal and wait for SynthV to rebuild the vocal.

This really depends on my DAW being able to see that the vocal tracks have changed and re-load them automatically. That works in Reaper, but I don’t know about other DAWS.

「いいね!」 3

This won’t work with cubase, because cubase will make the imported audio files read-only when it runs. But thanks for sharing.

「いいね!」 1