[Guide] Entering lyrics & phonemes for better pronounciation & timing, and how to use dictionaries

Claire, you know too much too well.
You’re Kanru. :slight_smile:

Thank you regardless.

SynthVで裏声を使わせたいのですが、マイクのボタンのところにはラウドネスやブレスはあってもファルセットやトーンシフターが見つかりません。どうすれば裏声で歌わせられますか?
ちなみに音源はlite版のエレノアです。

lite版では、「トーンシフト」 パラメータはサポートされていません。

そうなのですか……では、他のもの(ベーシック版?)をダウンロードするべきですか?それとも、ライト版でも裏声で歌わせることはできますか?

トーンシフトは有料エディター限定の機能です。
@claire の言った情報を補足すると、非AI版にはトーンシフトの代わりに音程グループという機能がありますがLite版では使えません。
AI版のトーンシフトはAI Liteでも使えます(エディタはProである必要があります)。

また、一部データベースはボーカルスタイルでもファルセットが出せる場合がありますが、ボーカルスタイルはAI版のみの機能で、かつエディタとデータベース両方が有料版である必要があります。

ああ、すみませんでした!Proしか必要ないことを忘れていました。

Jack_O_Cherryさん、詳しい回答ありがとうございました。

(DeepLで翻訳)

そうなんですね……!頑張ってお金貯めてみます!
お二人共回答有り難うございました!

「いいね!」 1

現在synthvのpro版を買おうと思っているのですが、Windows版とmac版があると聞いて少し悩んでいます。
というのも、私が現在使っているのはwindows10なのですが、伴奏作りのためにいろんなソフトを入れてみても使い方が全然分かりませんでした。
対してmac版は、私自身これからmacパソコンを買う必要がある上に知人がGarageBandという音楽ソフトの使い方を知っているので、もしかしたらmac版のsynthvの方が使い勝手が良いのかもしれません。
windowsでアカペラを作ってからmacに送るにしても、形式とか互換性とかでエラーが出る可能性がありますし……
こういった場合どちらのバージョンのpro版を買うべきですか?長文失礼しました。

Windows版とMac版にライセンスの区別はなく、同じ商品です。一つのアクティベーションコードでどちらにもアクティベートできます。
ライセンスは1台分なので両方で同時に使う事は出来ませんが、ディアクティベートしてからもう片方でアクティベートすればライセンスも移せます。

そうなんですね。ではとりあえずWindows版を買うことにします。回答ありがとうございました。

I’m replying here rather than starting a new topic - hope this makes the most sense.

I was wondering if the dictionaries/phonemes are regularly updated - or fixed/set?

What I’m really asking I guess is, if there is a cumulative/collaborative dictionary being built and shared somewhere(Google Sheets - free collaborative spreadsheet for instance) so that alternate pronunciations of various words are compiled?

I understand single users can create their own - but a collaborative to share accents and variations could be really powerful.

By example - I’m looking for a better phoneme for the word “burned” - in British English - there there is no hard R - and really no R at all. But alternate spelling attempts at making it without an R, fail.
Maybe someone else has solved it and could share it with everyone -
Or - A more common hard R word - “heart” haaRRRt - is great for a country song but awful when you prefer a UK pronunciation more like - haught .

Maybe if there’s no collaboration then, just a dedicated forum topic to solving and sharing pronunciations/phonemes with different accents.

I’m not aware of any collaborative effort like this.

The main issue is that, when trying to make a dictionary for a different accent, you’ll likely get different results for each voice database. Most of the English voices are based on recordings from American vocalists, so even if you use the “correct” phoneme sequence, it often just sounds like a bad American impersonation of an English accent, because those accented vowel sounds just didn’t exist in the original recordings.

b ax n with the “n” set to 35% duration sounds sort of close with Ninezero (Australian English), but a bit silly with Solaria and the other American English options I’ve tried.

Similarly, hh aa t or h ao t sort of work, but vary a lot with the voice database, and the “t” ends up overenunciated. Alternatives like hh aa cl (glottal stop) or hh ao dx (alveolar tap) sometimes work, but show even more variation between voice database.

I would like to include the Japanese words “が ん ば れ” or “ga n ba re” in English lyrics, pronounced as they are. The “ga n ba re” didn’t work at all.
Why should I bother to put it in English?
Because if you mix a Japanese track with an English track, the seam would be unnatural.

言語はノートごとに設定出来ます。
「がんばれ」の部分のみ日本語に設定すれば機能するはずです。

ありがとうございます。
「がんばれ」の部分のみ日本語に設定…ということは、
その部分だけ、日本語のトラックにするということでしょうか?
英語のトラックに日本語は入れれないですよね?

日本語と英語のトラックを作ってやってみたんですが、
その日本語と英語の歌の繋がりが、不自然になってしまうんです。
それを解消する方法は他にあるでしょうか?

If you change the “language” setting in the Voice panel, it applies to the track/group.

If you set it in the Note Properties panel, it only applies to the selected notes.

「いいね!」 2

Thank you very much.
I didn’t know there was a way to do this.
It worked very well.
Thank you very much.

Sorry. This is not the purpose of this post,
In SynthsizerV, when I click on the top sequence, can’t I make the cursor of the bottom sequence come to the middle?
It always ends up on the far right or far left.