I’m making my first cover, but it stops playing after a specific part every time even after restarts of the program and the computer… I’ve even installed it on other computers with the same files, and it still gives me issues, and I think I tried to export it as a .ust and my computer stopped working/it would end up crashing anyway, so none of the troubleshooting I looked at is really helping me…
Interestingly, that particular stretch consistently doesn’t work and breaks the play button, but restarting the program and working on stuff where audio indicators are shown after that point does (but it eventually ends up crashing).
When I noticed that, I tried to replace the notes with new ones, but new audio still wouldn’t be generated. Additionally, when I delete it and start working on stuff after, it still wants to crash after a couple minutes of work.
I moved it to highest priority via task manager, but still got problems. I tried double checking my audio drivers and they don’t need updates either. I’m really not sure what to do anymore.
I don’t know if knowing that I imported a .midi I edited changes anything, or if the bottom set of parameters with the random loudness (that I did not set) leads it to crashing, but I just thought I’d mention it.
I tried to work on the project on Windows 10, 11 and on versions 1.3.0, 1.6.0, and 1.7.0.
Thanks for the help, and let me know if you have any other questions.