Help with sharing spv/project file?

Can somebody give me a step by step instruction on how to share a project file from SynthV Studios? I’ve never done it before and need to share an spv for somebody, thanks!

「いいね!」 1

I’m not sure I understand the problem, but you can simply send the file as an email attachment, or upload it to a cloud storage service like Google Drive.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you for your reply! My main problem has to do with exporting the project itself, or more specifically, when it comes to exporting there are two options; as a midi and making the current group into a UST. With the UST one, is there a way to turn multiple tracks into one UST? I can’t seem to get the whole project into one UST. Thanks!

Edit: Wait I think I found the solution to my problem, thanks for your reply​:skull:.

「いいね!」 1

If you want to send the SVP, just save (not export) the project and send the SVP.

If you want to send the rendered output, render the wav files using the side panel (I can provide screenshots if necessary).

A UST is a file for Utau, a different vocal synth software. Unless you are moving your project into Utau, you do not need to do this.

「いいね!」 2