Can't Close Synthesizer V Auto Recovery Dialog Window

Ok so I’m working in my DAW and all of the sudden everything basically freezes. Finally I figure out that a SynthV Auto Recovery Dialogue window has opened underneath my main DAW window. I am able to get to it via soe shortcuts, but when I click it snaps back to the bottom of the window stack. I can right click and I get several options (Snap Left, snap right, move to new desktop and a couple others that are of no help. I am able to move it to a new desktop however it because I’m still unable to do anything with it. I’m not sure how to close this. I would like to save my DAW session. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

There are two options I can think of:

1. Use the keyboard only to focus on the recovery popup (alt + tab), then use tab to select the close button and press enter to “click” it without using the mouse.

2. Check the recovery folder (Documents\Dreamtonics\Synthesizer V Studio\recovery on Windows). Remove any unneeded backups to hopefully stop the popup from appearing in the first place.

「いいね!」 1

Yeah I was trying the first suggestion. It would hold focus on that window for some reason.

I just deleted the backups. So at least that won’t be an issues until it is gain. lol. Thanks!

「いいね!」 1