Request: Immediately focus the textbox upon opening the "Insert Lyrics" dialog

Hello,

When Inserting lyrics, please make the dialog accept characters immediately rather than have to put the cursor in the text box field and left-click to activate the textbox. This change will save one keystroke which when editing lots of content will save considerable time. This is how Vocaloid 5 works and it is efficient. Additionally, a live preview is required like Vocaloid 5. This works by double-clicking the event. I have been using Synth V for a couple of days and so far it is quite impressive. Thank you for the great work.

Thank you

Casey

「いいね!」 3

I would recommend using tab and ctrl+tab to navigate between notes. While there is no way to put a note into “editing” state without double-clicking on it or opening the insert lyrics dialog, you can quickly enter lyrics with this method:

1. Double-click on the first note
  2. Type the lyric and press tab to move to the next note (do not press enter to confirm, simply move to the next note)
  3. Continue entering lyrics, and use ctrl+tab to move backwards if necessary

It would be a nice change if we could put a selected note into “editing” mode with a hotkey, since we currently have to double-click to begin this flow, and the only way to edit a note’s lyrics without the mouse is to press ctrl+L and then tab twice to focus the text box.

「いいね!」 2

Thank you very much for the tip.

Casey

「いいね!」 1

I am used to inputting a section of notes, box-select these notes, then ctrl+L, enter the lyrics in the dialog box.

「いいね!」 2

Thank you

Casey

「いいね!」 1

The focus on selection of the entry when opening Lyrics or transpose should be the preferred option. I’m sure it used to do it (perhaps that was v.1) it’s annoying having to click onto the box to change the value when you surely would only have opened the option in order to do something!

「いいね!」 3