Synthesizer V AU problem in Logic Pro

Hi, unfortunately your software does not seem to work properly as an AU plugin within Logic Pro. When I load it as an AU, it just says “disconnected, port 49333”. What does this mean and how can it be fixed? If I cannot get this to work, I will have to use emvoice within Logic.

I forgot to add my system details… Mac Pro, OS10.15.7 (Catalina), Logic Pro 10.5.1, UA Apollo Twin X.

Ah… I found the answer… Even though I had installed the Pro version of Synthesizer V, Logic was accessing the demo AU component instead of the Pro component. I removed the demo component from the Components folder and the Pro component works now! I thought I’d post this, in case anyone else has the same problem.

「いいね!」 2

Glad to see you resolved the issue! I will add some context for other users encountering similar issues:

The current product available from Dreamtonics is “Synthesizer V Studio”. The free version is called “Basic edition” and the paid version is “Pro edition”.

If the version you have installed is labeled as “Synthesizer V Editor” and does not contain the word “Studio”, this indicates it is the old discontinued product which is not compatible with any current voice database. Unless you intentionally installed legacy software it is recommended to remove it.

You can also tell which you have based on the logo. Note how the screenshot above has a different logo and shade of green than the header image of this website.

「いいね!」 1

not sure why “Synthesizer V Editor” for mac is still available for download