Can I activate my license for two computer at the same time?

I have two computer but one I only use at home because it’s a pc which has a big screen but the other one I use when I’m not at home because of the weight and portability. Will this break any TOS?

The exact wording in license-en.txt (in the installation directory) is as follows:

8 The license granted by us to the user allows the product to be installed only on one computer. The user shall not install the product on multiple computers with a single license.

9 You may transfer the product to another computer without obtaining a new license. However, you must delete the product completely from any computer on which it is already installed.

It is still possible to activate on multiple devices at the same time, but could include some risk.

The terms are somewhat different for voice database products, for example AHS voices such as Koharu Rikka match that of SynthV Studio Pro (END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT|Synthesizer V|製品情報|AHS(AH-Software)):

1. The license granted by us to the user allows the software to be installed only on one computer. The user shall not install the software on multiple computers with a single license.

Compared to Dreamtonics voices such as Yuma, which allows multiple devices so long as they are used exclusively by the same single user that owns the license (Terms | Dreamtonics株式会社):

2.4 The license granted by Dreamtonics to the User allows this SVD to be used only by one natural person and to be installed only on limited devices (designated by Dreamtonics) owned by the same User. In the event that this SVD is purchased by an entity or an organization, each natural person within this entity or organization should obtain a separate license.

2.5 If Dreamtonics has evidence to prove that one license of this SVD is used by multiple natural persons, Dreamtonics has the right to immediately terminate the license without any compensation and without notice to the User.

Other voices by Animen (Eleanor Forte) or Audiologie (Anri) seem to make no mention whatsoever of the number of simultaneous devices, meanwhile Beijing Photek (Quadimension) explicitly states in the license that the user can activate on three devices simultaneously. Solaria’s license matches that of the Dreamtonics voices (https://www.eclipsedsounds.com/solaria-license).

「いいね!」 1