The color of the text is too dark to see at all.(ソフト全体の文字が暗すぎて読めない。。)

I don’t have very good eyesight; I can’t see well because the Synthsizer v background and text are almost the same color. I can’t see well even with all the lights in the room turned off. Is there any way I can do something about this?

私はあまり目が良くない。Synthsizer vの背景と文字の色がほぼ同じでよく見えない。部屋の明かりを全て消してもよく見えない。何かいい方法は無いだろうか?

「いいね!」 3

Earlier versions of SynthesizerV used to support color themes. Then the UI was redesigned to be a single color theme with a non-resizable UI size.

Since then, people have been asking for higher color contrast options and options to resize the UI.

There are now some options to resize the UI, but currently no option to change the colors.

SynthesizerV の以前のバージョンは、カラー テーマをサポートするために使用されていました。 その後、UI サイズを変更できない単色テーマに UI を再設計しました。

それ以来、人々はより高い色のコントラスト オプションと UI のサイズを変更するオプションを求めてきました。

UI のサイズを変更するオプションがいくつかありますが、現在、色を変更するオプションはありません。

(Google による翻訳)

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for letting me know.
Synthsizer v is a very good software, but if I can’t see the UI in the first place, I can’t use it.
Too bad.

教えてくれてありがとうございます。
Synthsizer vはとても良いソフトなのですが、そもそもUIが見えないと使えないんですよね。
残念です。

I agree and too small. Write direct to them. [email protected]

Hi lluylluy,

#lang:en
I see your problem, and there’s a possible alternative solution. There is an option in Synthesizer V Studio settings to scale the UI to a larger size, say 110%, 125%, or 150%, etc.

Hope this will help you!

#lang:ja
あなたの問題を理解しました。別の解決策も考えられます。Synthesizer V Studioの設定に、UIを110%、125%、150%などの大きなサイズに拡大縮小するオプションがあります。

これがお役に立てば幸いです!

(Translated with DeepL)