Welcome to Discourse

Welcome! Synthesizer V Forum is an online community for users and content creators interested in singing synthesis. The primary focus is to facilitate discussions between users and developers and to assist bug tracking. We are also open to general singing synth-related discussions.

Our forum is a little bit different in that we’re running a multi-lingual community on a tagging system, as opposed to assigning a separate category for each language. We believe that doing so encourages interactions between people of different cultures and nationalities with equal respect.

There are a few points you’ll need to know to make full use of the tagging system:

• Always add a language tag to your post. If you write in English, then use lang:en; for Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional), please use lang:zh; for Japanese it’s lang:ja. Other languages follow the same pattern (e.g. lang:fr, lang:es).
  • You may use multiple language tags at a time if your post contains translations to other languages.
  • Make use of the tag filter if you only want to see posts in a certain language.

欢迎!Synthesizer V 论坛是一个面向对歌声合成有兴趣的用户和内容创作者的在线社区。这里主要是为了提供用户和开发者间交流的平台、并协助 Bug 汇报和追踪。我们也向一般的歌声合成讨论开放。

我们的论坛和其它论坛有一点不同。这里利用标签 (tag) 系统搭建起一个多语言的社区,而不是给每个语言设立一个独立的版块。我们相信这样做能够鼓励来自不同国家、文化的人之间的交流,并给各方同等的尊重。

要充分利用标签系统,请留意几点注意事项:

• 投稿时请加入至少一个语言标签。用英语写作时,使用lang:en;用中文(简体和繁体)时使用lang:zh;日文则是lang:ja。其它语言也按照类似的规律(如lang:frlang:es)。
  • 如果你的贴子包含其它语言的翻译,可以同时使用多个语言标签。
  • 如果你只想看到特定语言的贴子,请使用标签过滤。

ようこそ!Synthesizer V フォーラム は、歌声合成に興味のあるユーザーやコンテンツ制作者のためのオンライン・コミュニティです。主に、ユーザーと開発者の間のディスカッションを容易にし、またバグ追跡を支援することにフォーカスしています。また、一般的な歌声合成関連のディスカッションも受け付けています。

私たちのフォーラムは、各言語ごとに別々のカテゴリーを割り当てるのではなく、タグ付けシステムで多言語コミュニティを運営しているという点で少し異なります。私たちは、そうすることが平等な敬意を持って異なる文化や国籍の人と人との間の交流を促進させると信じています。

タグ付けシステムをフルに活用するために知っておくべき点がいくつかあります:

• 投稿には必ず言語タグを付けてください。英語で書く場合は、lang:enを使用してください。中国語(簡体字および繁体字の両方)の場合はlang:zhを、日本語の場合はlang:jaを使用してください。他の言語も同じパターンに従います(例:lang:frlang:es)。
  • 投稿に他の言語への翻訳が含まれている場合は、1度に複数の言語タグを使用することできます。
  • 特定の言語の投稿のみを表示したい場合は、タグフィルターを利用してください。
「いいね!」 30

Welcome! 超级期待后续发展!楽しみです

「いいね!」 1

Hello, everyone!
Hope this doesn’t get too messy.

「いいね!」 1

这真是一个创新的方式,期待后续发展
by sky blue p

Hello everyone! I look forward to discussing Synthesizer V with you.

「いいね!」 2

Hello, everyone!
I hope it does not appear bots here like in moresampler forum

「いいね!」 1

Hoihoi, I like SynthV and this is rad

「いいね!」 1

哇,支持MD好评!!!!!!!!!!!:grinning::grinning:

Sounds Amazing!感觉声音非常的棒,とても楽しみ

It would be more friendly to someone who uses specific language.

Hi everyone, I’m looking forward to all discussions

「いいね!」 1

great softsynth!
hi people! looking forward to learn more!

#好棒啊
至少在内存占用上SYNTJESIZER V吊打VOCALOID
支持syhthesizer

「いいね!」 1

感謝,但是希望日文男聲庫可以多增加一點

Hi there everyone

So happy to be here !

Hi! Welcome to help if I can!

よろしくお願います。

Hi everyone! Already loving SynthV, and I’m not even experienced with it. Nice to meet you all! <3

「いいね!」 2

Hello all! I was previously on this forum but no longer have my old account, hope to have a good time here!

「いいね!」 2