Quickest Way to Remove All Vibrato

Sorry if the answer to this is obvious, but is there a way to completely turn off for vibrato or stop vibrato from being added every time I edit a note? I’ve tried moving all the sliders to zero, tried messing around with the parameters in that bottom panel, and tried deleting the vibrato markers but that just deleted the notes period.

I seldom, if ever, use vibrato in the style of music I make and it is really a pain having to manually draw the vibrato down to nothing every time I change a note length.

Instant Mode is adding AI-generated pitch deviations to your notes, including vibrato. This is completely separate from the vibrato sliders, which are based on simple equations instead of the AI engine.

If you don’t want that behavior, disable Instant Mode (and also uncheck “Enable instant mode by default” in the Settings panel). If you still want to use AI-generated tuning without vibrato, try executing it manually from the Auto-Process menu (individual vibrato sliders are available in the Pro edition only).

Upon disabling Instant Mode all pitch deviations created by it will be moved to the parameter panel, where you can manually delete or modify them.

「いいね!」 5

Wow, thank you so much for this response. Worked exactly as described.

Instant mode should be changed to “Don’t Click This”.
I couldn’t figure out why it sounded like someone was drumming with fists on Solaria’s back while she was singing…

「いいね!」 1